Halp Bring back Thantos!

I didn't see any obvious examples. Although it is possible that instead of listening to logic he just listens to his dad.
Apparently at 2 or 3 he was told "ok, its your birthday, you're abig boy so this is going to be the last day you have a pacifier, do you understand?" and he agreed. That night when it came time to go to bed he started to make a fuss and his dad said "John, remember what we talked about? About the pacifier going away?" and that's it. There was never another issue about it.

I didn't see any obvious examples. Although it is possible that instead of listening to logic he just listens to his dad.
Apparently at 2 or 3 he was told "ok, its your birthday, you're abig boy so this is going to be the last day you have a pacifier, do you understand?" and he agreed. That night when it came time to go to bed he started to make a fuss and his dad said "John, remember what we talked about? About the pacifier going away?" and that's it. There was never another issue about it.
That's not super uncommon. 3 is about the time I started making "deals" with the older kiddo. 2 would definitely be young for logic though

Kiko did that his 1st bday
we told him it was going away and he’s a big boy and he m stopped using it after his bday
he may have used it in a couple of flights to soothe him but he stopped after we told him to