Breaking Bad - If you dont watch it, you suck

WAW hates to be wrong or your wording just sucks. You basically said that his cancer is out of the question for future episodes.

Bah... Oooh shiny.

that number sounds off...too long...I could be wrong though

she knows what it is...I got her to watch it

A quick Google search led me to this. Yet again, you're wrong. :fly:

Walter: There was no fugue state. I remember everything. The truth is I couldn't stand to spend another second in that house. I just had to...get out. And so I left. I didn't think about it, I just did it. I walked for a long time, and when I couldn't walk anymore, I hitchhiked. I got as far as Gallup. And then it was just time to come home.
Therapist: So, being found naked in a supermarket, that was your way of giving credibility to a lie? Of avoiding questions about your disappearance? Why run away? What did you feel you had to run from?
Walter: Doctor, my wife is seven months pregnant with a baby we didn't intend. My fifteen-year old son has cerebral palsy. I am an extremely overqualified high school chemistry teacher. When I can work, I make $43,700 per year. I have watched all of my colleagues and friends surpass me in every way imaginable. And within eighteen months, I will be dead. And you ask why I ran?

MODFIGHT!

mens-mod-haircut.jpg
V.
pop1.jpg

Just finished season two
Whens season three start?

Questions:
Walts busted cold in his lies by the wife, will he confess?
What about the money from the website?
Whats Gus gonna do now that he knows about Walts bro-in-law?
Who are the bodies in the driveway? From the plane wreck or someone else?
Is Jesse gonna straighten the fuck up?

Thats all I can think of for now.