Breaking Bad - If you dont watch it, you suck

His wife better get off of her moral high horse and take the cash. Let Walt be judged when he dies. If he had made the money making and selling any other product she would be happy so get over it.

walt is laundering the illicit income through his sons donation site in case you missed it

bodies in the drive are presumably from the plane crash...I'm thinking his schuyler was involved because she was driving out of the neighborhood when the crash happened

walt is laundering the illicit income through his sons donation site in case you missed it

bodies in the drive are presumably from the plane crash...I'm thinking his schuyler was involved because she was driving out of the neighborhood when the crash happened

No way is skyler involved. The money laundering thing is brilliant tho. I think that walt has to keep going, family be damned. This is all for them, they just can't know about it.

I though they were going to do it a different way. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Like people were saying, He now has to find a way to explain how he spent the rest of the money he had.