Brain-dead woman gives birth to baby girl

Exodus said:
Start making one?

I wouldn't know where to start. There is no definite number for the amount of innocent people killed and there never will be

Pfft, yeah right. But I mean the parents want to help her, and if it makes a story for the news...well, of course they are going to post it. It is just another way to make the world seem like a terrorist haven.

$10 says the parents write a book about their experiences.

There's terrorists in Aruba? I should have known, what with all those laser beams aiming for pilots eyes as you're flying overhead.

Galen said:
He's actually a very big fan of strip clubs, though his ex-wife was accused of torturing him for her own pleasure. Can't blame the guy. Fair play to him.

The only thing that would make this post funnier is a man with a post-tracheotomy electronic voicebox imitating a pirate.

fly said:
I see your point, but the whole idea of war REQUIRES that the enemy be dehumanized. If we see them as people just like us, that makes it really hard to kill them.
True. But I doubt Doctors and people going about their daily lives are enemies... or maybe they are. Afterall, they have beards... and funny clothes.

Sarcasmo said:
The only thing that would make this post funnier is a man with a post-tracheotomy electronic voicebox imitating a pirate.

Ar matey.

Sarcasmo said:
I think he'd do it if you asked him, he's a fun loving gent

Galen said:
True. But I doubt Doctors and people going about their daily lives are enemies... or maybe they are. Afterall, they have beards... and funny clothes.
Yes, they are. They have to be enemies. When a solider/insurgant goes home, they are just doctors and/or people.

fly said:
Yes, they are. They have to be enemies. When a solider/insurgant goes home, they are just doctors and/or people.
Doctors aren't people? :p. Besides, I'd think with all the bravado of the military and the outright idiocy of many soldiers they'd kill innocent people just to say that they have. I certainly wouldn't put it past them.

Galen said:
You'd have to ask him. He probably has a "Break It Down" button.

Funny mental image... funny.

Do. You. Like. To. Party? *wheelchair spin*