Brain-dead woman gives birth to baby girl

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's not too difficult either actually, just requires planning and arriving earlier than usual.

As long as you're not going anywhere near NYC or NJ that is....
Or flying back there from the Dominican Republic... :fly:

FlamingGlory said:
Holy shit, Galen let go of the computer long enough for Exo to sign up :o
She has her own laptop, you numpty. She only just got a converter for her AC Adapter though :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
If it was YOUR child I trust that you would've NOT let her go to begin with.

Seriously, anyone who sends a 17 year old girl to Aruba on her own deserves what's coming, those islands aren't exactly bastions of security.
I would have thought that myself from what I've seen from that region. Have you ever been yourself?

ChikkenNoodul said:
If it was YOUR child I trust that you would've NOT let her go to begin with.

Seriously, anyone who sends a 17 year old girl to Aruba on her own deserves what's coming, those islands aren't exactly bastions of security.

By "on her own" do you mean with 50 other people and 2 dozen chaperones?

FlamingGlory said:
Holy shit, Galen let go of the computer long enough for Exo to sign up :o

Well, now you are just being a dork.

I have been signed up since June, I just didn't post. And I have my own laptop I'll have you know

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, chaperones are useless in these situations.

I've known PLENTY of people who have gone with 'chaperones' and still gotten blindingly drunk and into trouble.

Yeah now that I think of it, I went to Mexico on my high school graduation trip, and 99% of the time we were on our own out in the countryside and at clubs and such. I could've been raped by hot latina women and no one would have been there to stop it.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah now that I think of it, I went to Mexico on my high school graduation trip, and 99% of the time we were on our own out in the countryside and at clubs and such. I could've been raped by hot latina women and no one would have been there to stop it.
:D

I should re-phrase what I said, I wouldn't let a teenage GIRL down there without her parents, the boys can handle themselves just fine :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
:D

I should re-phrase what I said, I wouldn't let a GIRL (other than April, the sheer scale of whom would make an assault not unlike an expedition up Mt. Everest) down there without her parents, the boys can handle themselves just fine :fly:

fixt for further clarification

Last edited:
ChikkenNoodul said:
Not to Aruba, but to several other caribbean islands - not a place I'd let teenagers go without their parents.
The whole region doesn't appeal to me at all. Regardless, I'll probably be forced to go whether I'd like it or not. Couldn't be as bad as Prague :p