birthday parties

fly said:
We have birthday parties for all my friends. We usually all get together and go to some place nice for dinner, then go back to someone's house for cake, ice cream, and presents.

WTF!?!?! I didn't have a cake this year :(+

EDIT: I did get a phone call tho.... that must mean I am a fair-weather friend.

SpangeMonkee said:
I just don't want Sarcasmo thinkin' that we think alike. gotta squash that before he starts trying to get me to play live action vampires or something.

It's wampyres you fgt

SpangeMonkee said:
I just don't want Sarcasmo thinkin' that we think alike. gotta squash that before he starts trying to get me to play live action vampires or something.

Oh, hes gonna wanna suck on you wether youre into his little game or not

i never really had big parties. my last "party" was when i turned 21, my friends took me out for a night to remember (or possibly forget as the case may be). i have to go to a coworker's party tonight, because of stupid shitass work politics and shiite. never mind the fact that i'm as chipper as a coroner right now, and that i'll be bombarded with questions i can't answer and be forced to remember my awful day in court today.

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah and I didn't notice anything gay about me. No spikey, gelled hair. No tight button up shirts. no shiney shoes. I don't like musicals and I think Cher sucks. maybe it's one of those "I can't have it, so I want it even more" kinda things.

spiky. shiny. not every freakin' word has to have an e in it. gosh!

I want to get one of those big hollow birthday cakes for my next birthday but instead of having some hot chick inside I want Drool to pop out and kick me in the nuts so I can yell "Hey, that's my nuts you dirty hippy!" Best present ever.

bast_imret said:
I want to get one of those big hollow birthday cakes for my next birthday but instead of having some hot chick inside I want Drool to pop out and kick me in the nuts so I can yell "Hey, that's my nuts you dirty hippy!" Best present ever.

be careful what you wish for. there are a bunch of people here that would pay to make that happen, and there's one dirty hippy here who would love to be that nutty.
when's your birthday?

Thorn Bird said:
be careful what you wish for. there are a bunch of people here that would pay to make that happen, and there's one dirty hippy here who would love to be that nutty.
when's your birthday?

yesterday :shifty:

bast_imret said:

I think I can pencil in a cake popping event in my calander.