birthday parties

Bubbles said:
*sigh* I know you don't want me bacaue of my lack of equipment, but can you let a girl dream?

That's not what I meant.

If it helps you dream, I think you're cute. :fly:

I know more people born in July than any other time of the year. These days we sort of just have one big party in the middle of the month and wish everyone a happy birthday at once. I've never rented a place or had one rented for me for my birthday though. I think I can plan my own and have it at home. It just seems easier that way.

thrawn said:
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT MISS "WHO'S BED AM I SLEEPING IN TONIGHT?" :mad:

Jesse Jackson says, "Why divide? You can both ride!"

T013755A.jsm

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
I turn 30 this year and I'm partying my ass off. I plan on making it one of those weekends that other people are coming up to you for months afterwards going 'Damn! That was some crazy shit!"

I think I'm going to go skydiving that weekend. I've always wanted to go.
Are Bast & I invited?

fly said:
You seem to be so introverted, its a wonder you have sucked yourself into some alternate universe.
I'm not introverted. I hate what society has evolved to here. I enjoy activities that don't revolve around drink/being drunk etc. I also think if you are going to celebrate your birthday, it has to be spontanious, and none of that celebration shit like hats/whistles etc. People become assholes when they're drunk, and that's not what I want to be.

Plus, do you think I could follow my career path if I was introverted? Been to canada recently? Their entire society is introverted, can't have a friendly conversation at all. Too inward.

fly said:
You seem to be so introverted, its a wonder you have sucked yourself into some alternate universe.
Or inside out...

Then you could see his guts! ^__^

I have never, ever ever had a bithday party (a least not since like age 5) due to the day my Birthday falls on. No one wants to party, drink, or even eat out the day after New Years.

Here is where everyone is supposed to feel sorry for me. I'm going to sit and the corner and sulk now. My life sucks.

(I must be emo...)

What Polly Prissy Pants fails to mention is that we go out for her birthday, her family has a separate dinner out for her after which everyone usually heads back to the nest for cake, and now her sis and brother are coming in tonight and there will undoubtedly be some gathering of sorts.

If she means there were no funny hats, well...there weren't.

My 19th birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I'm just planning on going out with a couple of friends to eat and just hang out.

shawndavid said:
What Polly Prissy Pants fails to mention is that we go out for her birthday, her family has a separate dinner out for her after which everyone usually heads back to the nest for cake, and now her sis and brother are coming in tonight and there will undoubtedly be some gathering of sorts.

If she means there were no funny hats, well...there weren't.

:nolove:

No one showed up!

(We didn't have dinner plans tonight, did we???" :confused:

shawndavid said:
Mmmm...19...you must be smooth and smell like Mountain Dew Slurpees.

No, don't drink sodas...or slurpee variations of sodas.