birthday parties

Candy said:
I am and I figure I can work this bitch until about Valentine's day.

No one did shit for me on my birthday. At least your family and your fiance took you to dinner or lunch or whatever it was. And I can tell from Shawns last post that I apparently have no right to be unhappy about no one wanting to be around for my day so I think you have no right for yours.

Just wait a few more years, until "party" means "I'm going to get drunk and sleep with some random dude, hope I don't get knocked up."

pityparty.jpg

Make sure sound is on and click me - I am work safe

Bubbles said:
No one did shit for me on my birthday. At least your family and your fiance took you to dinner or lunch or whatever it was. And I can tell from Shawns last post that I apparently have no right to be unhappy about no one wanting to be around for my day so I think you have no right for yours.

OMG. You CANT be serious. I was JOKING. I was bored. Posting Bullshit. Shawn and I were talking about EMO people and I thought it sounded sad... so it was my sorry attempt at humor twords emo people.

(not that there is anything wrong with EMO people (pa) my brother thinks he's emo, has an emo band, and acts like that so I can poke a little fun at the ridiculousness of it all)

We have a great family I WAS KIDDING!?!?!

When you start posting bullshit you know you are giving him ammo to call you out on this sort of thing right?

No birthday parties for me anymore.... not entirely sure if I miss them or not. Anymore, I appreciate the "let's go out to dinner" routine more than a party.

Thorn Bird said:
what does emo mean?

People (usually in their 20's) who dress, act, and.... well... I can't really explain it. It's called "Emotional" if I'm not mistaken.

Shawn, can you please post the "I must be EMO" vid? That will explain allot. It's fucking hilarious actually.