Birth Control Methods

They are a mood killer, smell funky, and feel different. ---No there aren't any effects at all.

Mood killer? You are doing it wrong.

There is nothing wrong (but everything right) about going down on a man while at the same time opening up a rubber. Sure it takes talent, but I am sure the recipient will appreciate the practice. After donning the prophylactic, just hop on top and go for a ride. After it's finished, I like taking the condom off carefully as not to spill the delicious seeds inside, lick clean the deliciousness that is a spent penis, and pour the condom contents down my gullet. This might explain the extra pounds.

they suck more for him than they do for me. so its not my problem.
plus i want no cooties of any man up inside me.

but honestly.. i am so far away from that emotionally its not even funny.

Who says you need emotion for sex? The only emotion you need for good sex is a bit of anger and aggression. Tell him the little white lie that he has a small dick, bend over, and enjoy the ride. He will prove with the power of 15 Zeuses he is indeed not small.

Who says you need emotion for sex? The only emotion you need for good sex is a bit of anger and aggression. Tell him the little white lie that he has a small dick, bend over, and enjoy the ride. He will prove with the power of 15 Zeuses he is indeed not small.

lolz

i just dont want to be with anyone. even for a hot night of sex. snowball is on hold for now.

Mood killer? You are doing it wrong.

There is nothing wrong (but everything right) about going down on a man while at the same time opening up a rubber. Sure it takes talent, but I am sure the recipient will appreciate the practice. After donning the prophylactic, just hop on top and go for a ride. After it's finished, I like taking the condom off carefully as not to spill the delicious seeds inside, lick clean the deliciousness that is a spent penis, and pour the condom contents down my gullet. This might explain the extra pounds.
:lol: im just not that classy, I guess.

Jesus Christ

Just reading this made them shrink and hide.

When his turn came, he lay down on the table, and an orderly draped his lower body with a green surgical cloth that covered everything but his scrotum. Then Das moved in with a needle containing a local anesthetic. Once the drug had taken effect, Das gathered a fold of skin, made a puncture, and reached into the scrotum with a fine pair of forceps. He extracted a white tube: the vas deferens, which sperm travel through from the testes to the penis. In a normal vasectomy, Das would have severed the vas, cauterized and tied up the ends, and tucked it all back inside. But rather than snipping, Das took another syringe, delicately slid the needle lengthwise into the vas, and slowly depressed the plunger, injecting a clear, viscous liquid. He then repeated the steps on the other side of the scrotum.

The Revolutionary New Birth Control Method for Men

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/...op+Stories+2))&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Deal with it.

Women have to take pills, insert a plastic cross in their uterus, injections, etc. to deal with not getting pregnant. You guys can man up every once in a while too, ya know?

Deal with it.

Women have to take pills, insert a plastic cross in their uterus, injections, etc. to deal with not getting pregnant. You guys can man up every once in a while too, ya know?

Who gives a shit about your needs? We're talking about balls here. Your silly woman issues pale in comparison.

Deal with it.

hey, I manned up and got a vasectomy, what more could I do?