Birth Control Methods

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
So I'm checking out birth control options again. Doc suggested an IUD, but the more I read about it-- the more freaked out I am about them.

Anyways, I thought some of you dudes would find this hot:

Between your periods, you can check for the string ends. It is especially important to check every few days for the first few months.

To check for the string ends ...

Wash your hands. Then either sit or squat down.

Put your index or middle finger up into your vagina until you touch the cervix. Your cervix will feel firm and somewhat rubbery, much like the tip of your nose.

Feel for the string ends that should be coming through. If you find them, it means that the IUD is in place and working. However, if the string ends feel longer or shorter than before, or if you feel the hard part of the IUD against your cervix, it may be that the IUD has moved and needs to be put back in place by your health care provider.

3398163405_854d165e55.jpg

Do any of the chicks here have this? What do you use to stop the spermies?

So I'm checking out birth control options again. Doc suggested an IUD, but the more I read about it-- the more freaked out I am about them.

Anyways, I thought some of you dudes would find this hot:

Between your periods, you can check for the string ends. It is especially important to check every few days for the first few months.

To check for the string ends ...

Wash your hands. Then either sit or squat down.

Put your index or middle finger up into your vagina until you touch the cervix. Your cervix will feel firm and somewhat rubbery, much like the tip of your nose.

Feel for the string ends that should be coming through. If you find them, it means that the IUD is in place and working. However, if the string ends feel longer or shorter than before, or if you feel the hard part of the IUD against your cervix, it may be that the IUD has moved and needs to be put back in place by your health care provider.

3398163405_854d165e55.jpg

Do any of the chicks here have this? What do you use to stop the spermies?

I would never, ever rely on an IUD. The chance that it doesn't fit you well is one thing to worry abt. Then, if it's not fitting, you get preggo. Also, Zakk could hit his penor on the tip. I've many friends who've had one, out of all of them, one had it work well for her. The others either got preggo, had their S.O.'s complain abt hitting something in there, and/or majoring cramping.

And really, do you want to have birth control that you need to stick your hands up your minge every day, just to check it's placement? Buh.

Ughhh. Wry yoo all indecisive about the sperm killerzzz anyway?

I would never, ever rely on an IUD. The chance that it doesn't fit you well is one thing to worry abt. Then, if it's not fitting, you get preggo. Also, Zakk could hit his penor on the tip. I've many friends who've had one, out of all of them, one had it work well for her. The others either got preggo, had their S.O.'s complain abt hitting something in there, and/or majoring cramping.

And really, do you want to have birth control that you need to stick your hands up your minge every day, just to check it's placement? Buh.

Ya, there are more horror stories online than women praising the sucker. :omy: I am trying to get away from the strong hormones in pills because my body does not seem to be responding well to them anymore.

I dunno... it's totally weird to have to touch the cervix constantly--what a pain in the ass. Fly thinks the IUD's are all right (probably for the cervix touching reason), so I suggested to him to try out a IUD in his peehole.

Minge...:lol:
wasn't bad enough to torture me Saturday???

:lol: You kept walking off-- you deserved the torture!

Ya, there are more horror stories online than women praising the sucker. :omy: I am trying to get away from the strong hormones in pills because my body does not seem to be responding well to them anymore.

I dunno... it's totally weird to have to touch the cervix constantly--what a pain in the ass. Fly thinks the IUD's are all right (probably for the cervix touching reason), so I suggested to him to try out a IUD in his peehole.

wasn't bad enough to torture me Saturday???

Tooootally goung thru the same kinda thing. I get shitty PMS, and I thought the pill helped with that.

All I know is, I will take some sort of pill until I'm at least 95, just for what it does with my skin!

Tooootally goung thru the same kinda thing. I get shitty PMS, and I thought the pill helped with that.

All I know is, I will take some sort of pill until I'm at least 95, just for what it does with my skin!

A good facial every time will do the same, and it's good birth control too!

YES! The zits happen soooo rarely on the pill.

Supposedly, after taking the pill for about ten years--the side effects change. It's been about eightish years for me and never had any problems. Grr! Darn this being a chick stuff. Darn it all to bloody hell.
I'm just being helpful.

Diapersssss!!!

"You bleed for two years!" WTF :lol:!!!!

Wasn't fly the one who went I spoke of an IUD was concerned about infertility.

Why does fly want to knock me up? Our incestuous spawn will have four arms and a tiny penis.