Birth Control Methods

Never a vasectomy.

Bastard children are pretty cool.

I've been watching a lot of Game of Thrones.

Whatever you do though April, I can honestly say that taking a pill every day seems okay to me right now. NEVER EVER GET PREGNANT. It's hell. These women that tell you that they love being pregnant are CRAZY or delusional from some kind of hormone or something. I'm not really sure. They say you forget after you've had the kid. Please don't let me forget. What was I thinking?

Whatever you do though April, I can honestly say that taking a pill every day seems okay to me right now. NEVER EVER GET PREGNANT. It's hell. These women that tell you that they love being pregnant are CRAZY or delusional from some kind of hormone or something. I'm not really sure. They say you forget after you've had the kid. Please don't let me forget. What was I thinking?

:lol: I think its pretty neat you guys are at a point that you're ready to have one and that's it. I don't get it either how some women out there just want to have several children so badly that they will do whatever they can to make it happen... it's almost creepy. I'm happy for you guys though; you've waited so long and taken your time to come to this decision. :heart:

One's a good number, imo... :lol:

:lol: I think its pretty neat you guys are at a point that you're ready to have one and that's it. I don't get it either how some women out there just want to have several children so badly that they will do whatever they can to make it happen... it's almost creepy. I'm happy for you guys though; you've waited so long and taken your time to come to this decision. :heart:

And people think I'm crazy for trying to give Fly advance warning.

If we want another we can adopt or steal one from the Duggars or something.