best movie I've seen in a long time

theacoustician said:
Who are you getting insurance through? Even with two cars and premium coverage I'm paying less than $200 a month.

Theres a lot of factors that go into determining your rate tho.
The biggest of wich are age/gender/past history
So, shes young, female, and maybe has a ticket or two on the record. Thats gonna drive the payments way up.

Bubbles said:
I've had 3 major speeding tickets, all of which I took the class for and 1 accident that was my fault in '98.

Yup, thatll do it

Bubbles said:
I've had 3 major speeding tickets, all of which I took the class for and 1 accident that was my fault in '98.

You are being fucked then. Even with your "sports" car it should be way lower than that. Jesus.

Try a quote from Nationwide or Progressive to see what it says.

Drool-Boy said:
Theres a lot of factors that go into determining your rate tho.
The biggest of wich are age/gender/past history
So, shes young, female, and maybe has a ticket or two on the record. Thats gonna drive the payments way up.

Yeah, and she drives a two-door Mustang.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah, and she drives a two-door Mustang.
I have as many tickets/accidents.
I drive a 2 door sports car.
We're nearly the same age.

Edit : actually all my tickets are now more than 5 years ago, so I guess that doesn't count.

theacoustician said:

Edit : actually all my tickets are now more than 5 years ago, so I guess that doesn't count.

In Tx , I think tickets only count against you for the previous 3 years

theacoustician said:

My accident and first two tickets are over 5 years old. My last ticket was for $180 and I took the class, but it was lasst February - not even a year yet.

Thorn Bird said:
EVERYBODY MUST SEE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
god I love that movie. Its actually one I would like to own.

I was so happy when I found out I had to watch it for my first year history class in university.

Although we saw the subtitle version. I donno something so beautiful about the original language :)

Bubbles said:
I've never tried Nationwide. Progressive and Geico turn out to be more money in the long run because they bothe had ~$400 down payment and $260 a month for a 6 month policy. :(

Downpayment because you've lapsed with your coverage, right? They don't like that. Check out Nationwide and Esurance. I had Esurance for a year when I was a broke student because they offered me $180/month when everyone else was about $250.

Sarcasmo said:
Downpayment because you've lapsed with your coverage, right? They don't like that. Check out Nationwide and Esurance. I had Esurance for a year when I was a broke student because they offered me $180/month when everyone else was about $250.

Actually all the quotes I'm giving you are from April when it was time for me to renew and I wanted a better company. My insurance didn't lapse until July. But I guess I will try both of those. I have $700 for insurance right now so the down payment will be covered and hopefully if I am putting that much down the monthy will go down slightly.
I don't know. I feel myself sinking quickly. Living away from my parents house has been so good for me and so bad for my bank account. I never even go out anymore. I haven't hung-out outside of my house in months, unless you count rehearsals. :(

Bubbles said:
Actually all the quotes I'm giving you are from April when it was time for me to renew and I wanted a better company. My insurance didn't lapse until July. But I guess I will try both of those. I have $700 for insurance right now so the down payment will be covered and hopefully if I am putting that much down the monthy will go down slightly.
I don't know. I feel myself sinking quickly. Living away from my parents house has been so good for me and so bad for my bank account. I never even go out anymore. I haven't hung-out outside of my house in months, unless you count rehearsals. :(
That totally sucks.

What do you do for a living?
Do you have a roomate? that might help the cost of living on your own.... Is moving back with your parents an option? At least until you get your head above water?