best movie I've seen in a long time

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
you all need to run out and rent this...fantastic movie and honestly one of the best I've seen in years despite being dubbed(which they did an excellent job of btw)

anyone seen it? greek tragedy storyline with a bit of the old ultraviolence :cool:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0364569/

why_ask_why said:
both of you give it a shot...it's much much better than what you're imagining

Um, no. I'm not one to force myself to watch something I have absolutely no interest in. I have never even seen that crouching tiger munching dragon movie everyone was so hypped up about. Just not my style.

Bubbles said:
Um, no. I'm not one to force myself to watch something I have absolutely no interest in. I have never even seen that crouching tiger munching dragon movie everyone was so hypped up about. Just not my style.

I've never seen that either and usually don't dig those kind of movies but this one is very different

I've seen this movie. It's great. Strange in parts, but definitely a must see for people who love good movies. The main character (the actor who plays him) is awesome.

I watched the Fantastic 4 last night and liked it... that's gotta tell ya something right there :fly:

Bubbles said:
I thought all asain movies revolved around lame kung fu. Is this really something I should attempt to rent? I am a girl and will be watching alone, I think I'll be terribly bored. :eek:

Do you enjoy foreign films? I love them. Reading subtitles doesn't bother me, but some people have a problem with those sorts of movies.

Sarcasmo said:
Do you enjoy foreign films? I love them. Reading subtitles doesn't bother me, but some people have a problem with those sorts of movies.
Stupid movie making me think! Damn them!

Bubbles said:
I thought all asain movies revolved around lame kung fu. Is this really something I should attempt to rent? I am a girl and will be watching alone, I think I'll be terribly bored. :eek:

Chalk one up for stereotypes. :)

Actually, I've found that most Asian movies revolve around incredibly tragic endings. I've seen quite a few where pretty much everyone dies.