Battlefield 2 server 67.18.175.114 - UNLOCKED WEAPONS

KNYTE said:
I know that was the case with the demo server, and was supposedly going to pass over to the retail as well. I'd say we should try to confirm that it's only a week and then go for it.
Hmmm

I cant even find a support email/phone number for EA... :mad:

It appears from reading across a few forums that its a 1 week delist. If thats it, I'll unlock em tonite, unless anyone who will be paying for it objects.

fly said:
It appears from reading across a few forums that its a 1 week delist. If thats it, I'll unlock em tonite, unless anyone who will be paying for it objects.

Since I haven't paid yet I do not object!

:(

fly said:
You pay with love. :heart:

I wish I had more time to show you my affection. With C4.

I'm still pissed that I missed dropping some on your heli that one time.

fly said:
And next month, I think I found us a cheaper server.

http://www.ballisticservers.com

Fucking fag flash crap, but cheap and apparently good...

They have good features, but can we get a ranked server? I still like the idea of a 16-player ranked server since non-ranked 32 player servers are a dime a dozen and it will be a chore to get anyone to play there. What do you guys think?

Sarcasmo said:
They have good features, but can we get a ranked server? I still like the idea of a 16-player ranked server since non-ranked 32 player servers are a dime a dozen and it will be a chore to get anyone to play there. What do you guys think?
There are very few companies that are allowed to provide ranked servers. So no, I don't think we can't get one from this place.

If we switch to unlocked weapons, we might be able to fill the server with this place, genmay, and offtopic people... The unlocked weapons may be a draw.

fly said:

When you and Knyte were scurrying around in the attack heli and I only had the transport one, I flew above you guys and parachuted out. I tried dropping C4 down on top of you but the parachute steering controls were different so I missed.

fly said:
I am totally open to switching to a ranked server if thats what everyone wants to do...

If you can find a ranked 32 man server for under $100 that would be fabulous. Of course, I'd like to lose about 50 pounds, too.

smileynev said:
ballistic: Ecks vs Sever. Classic

I loved the 20mph motorcycle chase they have in that movie. I was on the edge of my seat when Antonio was weaving in and out of traffic veeeerrrrryyyy slooooowwwwly.

fly said:
I am totally open to switching to a ranked server if thats what everyone wants to do...

I really want to, but if no one wants a 16-player server then I understand.

But I'll be there every night.