Battlefield 2 server 67.18.175.114 - UNLOCKED WEAPONS

fly said:
If someone wants to post it there. Go for it.

I tried to post it at offtopic, but I think I should do it in the evenings there...

Specs like quoted below.

valve1138 of [M]

Server IP: 69.93.0.133
16 Players max
Teamspeak is on
Autobalance is off
Team damage is set to zero (see below)
Timelimit is 0
Rounds per map is 3
Info page can be found here: http://www.maximumhomerdrive.com/checker/index.php

Findakáno said:
Specs like quoted below.

Server IP: 67.18.175.114
32 Players max
Teamspeak is on
Autobalance is off
Friendly fire is on
Timelimit is 15
Rounds per map is 3

edit: Hang on, Im putting up a page like valve has. :cool:

Last edited:
Personally I say if it isn't ranked it isn't worth it. And if it isn't 32 players it also isn't worth it. And obviously $190/month for a 32-player server is a joke. I have an extreme budget.

16 would be fun, but only 8 people per side will get boring for 90% of the people who play BF2. You do it for the large groups, and 16 per side is more conducive to that.

Sarcasmo said:
Personally I say if it isn't ranked it isn't worth it. And if it isn't 32 players it also isn't worth it. And obviously $190/month for a 32-player server is a joke. I have an extreme budget.

16 would be fun, but only 8 people per side will get boring for 90% of the people who play BF2. You do it for the large groups, and 16 per side is more conducive to that.

I play for the fun of the game, not some arbitrary ranking system that I can't brag about to my wife or friends.

smileynev said:
I play for the fun of the game, not some arbitrary ranking system that I can't brag about to my wife or friends.

Trust me, those people will respect you once they learn you hold the rank of Sergeant in a video game.

Sarcasmo said:
Trust me, those people will respect you once they learn you hold the rank of Sergeant in a video game.

Hmmm, you might be right. I will have to see. The only ranked server I played in yesterday lagged like a bitch for some reason.

smileynev said:
Hmmm, you might be right. I will have to see. The only ranked server I played in yesterday lagged like a bitch for some reason.
They ALL lag. Apparently, ranked servers use like 50x the resources that a regular server uses. Thats why they are so expensive.

fly said:
They ALL lag. Apparently, ranked servers use like 50x the resources that a regular server uses. Thats why they are so expensive.

I just narrow it down to small and medium sized maps that aren't full when searching for a place to play and check for a decent ping.

And by the way, even if you specify "not full", it will still show you all of the full ones. :tard:

I played on some EA Official server #3 last night for probably 5 hours (2 of that was watching Hotel Rwanda and occasionally glancing at the computer) and the lag was minimal. 32 players, lots of fun. Just try another if you find a shitty laggy one.

Dedicated ranked servers are a waste IMO.

I won't play on the [m] server, regardless of whether or not Hitler over there will allow me to.

fly said:

Thats what I figured. Totally lame.

KNYTE said:
Dedicated ranked servers are a waste IMO.

I won't play on the [m] server, regardless of whether or not Hitler over there will allow me to.
They are totally a waste for clans, as they are NOT allowed to be passworded. :tard:

What would you guys think if we unlocked all the weapons? We'll get delisted for a week from the browser, but I think we can get enough people from the forums we visit to play...

Should we try it for a week?

fly said:
What would you guys think if we unlocked all the weapons? We'll get delisted for a week from the browser, but I think we can get enough people from the forums we visit to play...

Should we try it for a week?

If thats the only punishment, I don't think its a bad idea.

fly said:
I seem to recall that from a EA community update, but am unable to find it.

I know that was the case with the demo server, and was supposedly going to pass over to the retail as well. I'd say we should try to confirm that it's only a week and then go for it.