Battlefield 2 server 67.18.175.114 - UNLOCKED WEAPONS

Sarcasmo said:
And $190 for 32 players just seems so....utterly absurd. Hell $90 for 16 is fucked up.

Yeah. I would rather play unranked against you schleps. Is there a way to somehow steer more people towards the Useless server?

Sarcasmo said:
I'm telling you, that is a HUGE issue with me. If we're paying for it, I damn sure expect to be in there every time I want to be. I don't care if some schlep from Kansas gets kicked out. My cash, my time.
Yeah, there are some serious bugs. AOWC still can't get BF2CC working, so we are totally unable to manage the server.

fly said:
Yeah, there are some serious bugs. AOWC still can't get BF2CC working, so we are totally unable to manage the server.

So currently if it fills up and you try to get on you won't be able to? Are you worried?

Coqui said:
well that's an option.

There was thought going around about posting about it on [M]
If someone wants to post it there. Go for it.

I tried to post it at offtopic, but I think I should do it in the evenings there...

fly said:

Crazy. And crazy to think of all the servers people are running through them for BF2, completely unmanaged. :fly:

Findakáno said:
How about making it password protected?

Well we want people to play, we just also want to be able to play whenever we want. If we get a ranked server, even 16 players, it will be filled at all times, but again fly can't manage the server yet so it would be like every other ranked server right now. "Sorry douche, that one is full. You suck at life. Find another server to play on."

did anyone else get the pre order headset? if so, does it fit? mine is sized for an 8 year old and the headphones don't go over my ears :wtf:
size is not adjustable either

why_ask_why said:
did anyone else get the pre order headset? if so, does it fit? mine is sized for an 8 year old and the headphones don't go over my ears :wtf:
size is not adjustable either

bahahahahahahaha