Battlefield 2 server 67.18.175.114 - UNLOCKED WEAPONS

Sarcasmo said:
I really want to, but if no one wants a 16-player server then I understand.

But I'll be there every night.

16 player? Like on the Xbox?

smileynev said:
16 player? Like on the Xbox?

Um, sure. I don't have an X-Box, but okay.

I'm just trying to figure out what would draw in people. 32 with unlocked weapons might. 16 with ranks definitely would. 32 with ranks is unaffordable. But yeah, 16 players is not a lot. 32 is way better.

So many decisions.... :(

Sarcasmo said:

I'm just trying to figure out what would draw in people. 32 with unlocked weapons might. 16 with ranks definitely would. 32 with ranks is unaffordable. But yeah, 16 players is not a lot. 32 is way better.

We need a wealthy financier.

Sarcasmo said:

Well, we can try unlocking the weapons tonite. We'll need to talk to WAW and another friend of mine who is donating. If they're okay with it, consider it unlocked.

If that doesn't work and everyone is okay with it, we'll switch to a 16 player ranked server. I think we can do that mid-month even.

fly said:
Well, we can try unlocking the weapons tonite. We'll need to talk to WAW and another friend of mine who is donating. If they're okay with it, consider it unlocked.

If that doesn't work and everyone is okay with it, we'll switch to a 16 player ranked server. I think we can do that mid-month even.

Whatever entails me killing you numerous times while you run and hide works for me.

KNYTE said:
It is nice to have people there to clap and laugh when you arty yourself....twice.

I only remember the first time. So you're saying another one of those times I thought you blasted me it was me doing it?

fly said:
I don't think you can play LAN games with bots. And I don't know. :(
:(
I'd love to be able to play it until my desktop becomes a little more stable, but at least I'm finally able to run it fine.
Thankee sah

Okay, it didnt seem to work, unless I don't know how to use the weapons.

I talked to artofwar and they don't give a shit if we unlock all the weapons or not, so I just have to find out what else to do.

fly said:
Okay, it didnt seem to work, unless I don't know how to use the weapons.

I talked to artofwar and they don't give a shit if we unlock all the weapons or not, so I just have to find out what else to do.

I logged on last night and nothing was different.

:fly: