Bad Jokes

This one's a bit of a story.

So back when I was in high school and young and stupid, I was really trying to impress this girl I was bringing to the prom.

I knew I had to get her flowers, so off I went to the flower store and waited in line. I wasn't the only guy with this idea, lots of people were getting complicated things with roses and balloons and bullshit made for the girls they were trying to impress, so I was waiting for a while. But I eventually made it to the front of the line, paid them and got my date a really nice flower arrangement.

Then I'm like, I have a kickass idea... I'm gonna rent a limo and go pick her up at her house. So off I went to the limo rental place and sure enough, I wasn't the only guy with this idea either. So I waited in line for a really long time while everyone in front of me got their limos booked and deposits made and all that crap... the place was almost closed by the time I got to the front of the line, but I got the booking done. Phew.

So on prom day, I got the flowers and the limo and picked her up at her house. And she loved it. We hit it right off, we had a great time. We stepped out of the limo at the hotel feeling like we were movie stars or something. It was amazing.

We walked inside and sat down at our table. And my date says to me, "hey, want to go get me a glass of punch?" and I'm like sure... I spent most of a day getting you flowers and a limo, that's easy, I'll be right back. No problem.

So I stroll over to the table with the refreshments on it but there was no punch line.

I was walking home last night and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery. Three girls walked up to me and explained they were too scared to walk past the cemetery at night, so I agreed to let them walk with me. I told them, “I understand, I used to get freaked out too... when I was alive. “

I’ve never seen someone run so fast.

Teen boy is spanking it and catches in his hand.
[Lookin at hand]"Aw, you guys could have become doctors, scientist, good people who made the world better."
[Wiping said hand on other]"On the other hand, you might have had terrible lives, full of disease and pain. I'm going to give you another chance."
SLURP!