WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

It's not everytime.

It's mostly when you have to get drug tested at private labs and stuff. Techs and nurses never have a problem.
ah, yeah, there's a pretty low bar for entry at some places, and they're also not as reliant on choice/preference (that is, you can't as easily choose to go somewhere else if they suck, you're obligated to do it where they send you).

there's also the fact that some places don't hire phlebotomists, they hire lab techs who can technically do phlebotomy but that's not where their skills lie.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
220112701IMG20220112185027545.jpg
I have dry skin so this is the kind of shit that happens if I don't wear gloves during the winter. (The yellow is from sweating out a new pair of gloves.). Also have two cracked open knuckles on the other hand.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I have dry skin so this is the kind of shit that happens if I don't wear gloves during the winter. (The yellow is from sweating out a new pair of gloves.). Also have two cracked open knuckles on the other hand.
ooooooh I don't usually get the tippy splits, but I did used to get the raw, busted knuckles when I worked in the lab and washed my hands 100+ times a day, sorry bud.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
ooooooh I don't usually get the tippy splits, but I did used to get the raw, busted knuckles when I worked in the lab and washed my hands 100+ times a day, sorry bud.
Probably also related to unbuckling a seatbelt hundreds of times a day. Last year it was the print area(?) of the same thumb from hitting the rectangular ignition switch in the exact same spot hundreds of times a day.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What the fucking fuck is this bullshit?

I have to lower my bar, based on the title I assumed they were using the DNA of kids that were products of rape to identify the fathers. Nope, that was way too high road of an assumption

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
:lol: When you get EBT they take your fingerprints. Probably goes in the NCIC. When did you not think we were living in a police state.