WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

I'm not asking you about the crime, I'm asking about your response to it. You've mentioned it many times - what, suddenly this is sacrosanct material because you didn't initiate the convo? Gee, take your ball and go home.
I'm not saying we can't talk about it, I'm saying it's pretty fucked up that you're this aggressively coming after me about it, putting words on my mouth and telling me what I wanted and how I felt, and DEMANDING that I give you proof otherwise when there's nothing I could provide that would satisfy this line of interrogation

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
all because you have such Small Dick Energy that you really can't just say "oh I misread that/misunderstood, my bad"

all because you have such Small Dick Energy that you really can't just say "oh I misread that/misunderstood, my bad"
You couldn't just say "I didn't go because X"?
remember when you called me a bully? lol
Not distinctly but I could see it. It fits you well. Name calling, ageism,, penis function, you're just pulling out all the stops. I guess I'll throw a candidate into the ringer. Can't you see that everything is out of focus to you, due to your grotesque boobs pulling your eyes to the point you are myopic?
See, now wasn't that fun?

I think it was an inference that if you didn't because X you might have if X was Y.

I literally posted the quote he was talking about it up thread. I said,

dude I swear we fucking had this conversation already, because you tried to gotcha me about this before & I shared that I did not report my sexual assault or rape, and that everyone I know who did regretted it because of the way cops mishandle what little of it they even bother to try to handle.

point the first: I did not report mine
point the second: additionally, everyone I know who did had a bad time

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
You couldn't just say "I didn't go because X"?

Not distinctly but I could see it. It fits you well. Name calling, ageism,, penis function, you're just pulling out all the stops. I guess I'll throw a candidate into the ringer. Can't you see that everything is out of focus to you, due to your grotesque boobs pulling your eyes to the point you are myopic?
See, now wasn't that fun?
> can't remember something he said 2 days ago
> unwilling to consider that he remembered his own interpretation of something someone said almost a month ago

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
I literally posted the quote he was talking about it up thread. I said,

point the first: I did not report mine
point the second: additionally, everyone I know who did had a bad time

I caught on to that downstream. Quote was 2 pages back.