WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Well yes, the fuck you did. You said you declined because your friend wasn't treated well. Which is a pretty clear indication if you thought they had treated her well you would have considered it, as she did. This is hilarious.
cite a source thx

dude I swear we fucking had this conversation already, because you tried to gotcha me about this before & I shared that I did not report my sexual assault or rape, and that everyone I know who did regretted it because of the way cops mishandle what little of it they even bother to try to handle.
do you mean this? bc I'd ask you to point where I said *that I would have reported if not for this*

dude I swear we fucking had this conversation already, because you tried to gotcha me about this before & I shared that I did not report my sexual assault or rape, and that everyone I know who did regretted it because of the way cops mishandle what little of it they even bother to try to handle.
That quote makes it pretty clear it rolled through your head and you're not against the idea of pursuing perps. twist it all you want.

• Haha
Reactions: august
That quote makes it pretty clear it rolled through your head and you're not against the idea of pursuing perps. twist it all you want.
they must not have required reading comprehension as part of your degree in English 😔 just goes to show, I guess, that a degree can a meaningless achievement given to those who are willing and able to pay

it's cool that they did include mind reading, though! very progressive. u still wrong tho :lol:

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
anyway, just admit that you misread or misremembered. it costs $0 not to double down on your obvious error.
You're obviously trying to not remember how you wanted to go to the poo poo but damn, you wouldn't be able to bitch about them if you did.
Seems to be a common theme - someone else is making me fuck things up!!!!

YOU MEAN THE MOVIE LIED?!?

That's not a movie you twit. That's someone thinking that shear repetition is going to change something.

what happened to me happened in 2004 and I didn't know of anyone I knew going through it or anything similar until well after that. literally the laws of time don't allow for what you're trying to say I'm saying.

You're obviously trying to not remember how you wanted to go to the poo poo but damn, you wouldn't be able to bitch about them if you did.
Seems to be a common theme - someone else is making me fuck things up!!!!

That's not a movie you twit. That's someone thinking that shear repetition is going to change something.
you mean the movie lied ?!? is a quote from a movie.

anyway, enjoy perpetually being aggressively incorrect.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
what happened to me happened in 2004 and I didn't know of anyone I knew going through it or anything similar until well after that. literally the laws of time don't allow for what you're trying to say I'm saying.
Ok, so now it's your event that happened first. So, why didn't you go?

gg being a cool guy interrogating a victim of sexual assault tho, it's a good look on u
I'm not asking you about the crime, I'm asking about your response to it. You've mentioned it many times - what, suddenly this is sacrosanct material because you didn't initiate the convo? Gee, take your ball and go home.

Ok. But why didn't YOU go?
I don't owe you shit, least of all to explain to you why I didn't go to the cops when I was sexually assaulted 15 years ago when I was a scared 17 year old.

whether I give you my reasons or not doesn't change the fact that I chose not to go to them, and it doesn't grant you the magical ability to try to figure out if I secretly wanted to.

AND

even if I had wanted to, which again, I didn't and I never stated or implied that I did, it would be ludicrous to say "well, I'm sorry you cannot hold an opinion now because it goes against one you had when you were 17. I don't make the rules, sorry "