WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

How stupid do you have to be to report a missing loved one then act squirrely when the cops show up ?

Scratch a liar catch a thief .

No shit the kid was acting squirrelly. Cops broke into his house and assaulted him. Why would he expect that? Why would you think that the boyfriend or the boyfriend's family would report the gf missing? Why would the cops act on that?

Maybe you should stop making excuses for cops when they break the law

No shit the kid was acting squirrelly. Cops broke into his house and assaulted him. Why would he expect that? Why would you think that the boyfriend or the boyfriend's family would report the gf missing? Why would the cops act on that?

Maybe you should stop making excuses for cops when they break the law
You're pretty dumb for a smart guy .

• Haha
Reactions: nukes
the KID ACTING SQUIRRELY IN THE VID .
ffs
I'd call armed dudes with a license to kill letting themselves into your home and choking you a pretty decent reason to act squirrelly

EVEN IF he had kidnapped her, they had no probable cause to believe so when they entered his premises, which is why they invented the flimsy pretense (and if there wasn't security footage, we'd never have heard about it bc nobody who matters would have believed or done anything about it)

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Police will always claim the door was slightly ajar, or when they tapped on it, it felt like it wasn't locked/latched. No choking occurred, he got the top of his shirt at best and even then for only a few seconds. Not sure announcing that he was under arrest would have stopped that kid from flailing around like a fish. I would agree he sounds like he is on the spectrum or was very high or being a real smart ass. No way to know. But all of them could be perceived as not being co-operative.
cool, so constitutional rights can be ignored if a couple of cops think in the moment that it's important enough?
Yes. Part of the warrant exception is about consent. The answers he gave made him sound ""spectrum, like he was "his mother's son" and mom wasn't there. It was his mother's house and they felt he lacked legal authority to deny them access.

I think a foot in the door and talking to the kid might have worked but maybe he just would have been arrested anyway. Tired and hurt.

I don’t know if the kid was “on the spectrum” or high, or just a fucking dumbass, but those cops were determined to do what they did as long as the criteria were met, and they were.

It’s too bad he wasn’t a white girl.

Police will always claim the door was slightly ajar, or when they tapped on it, it felt like it wasn't locked/latched. No choking occurred, he got the top of his shirt at best and even then for only a few seconds. Not sure announcing that he was under arrest would have stopped that kid from flailing around like a fish. I would agree he sounds like he is on the spectrum or was very high or being a real smart ass. No way to know. But all of them could be perceived as not being co-operative.
Yes. Part of the warrant exception is about consent. The answers he gave made him sound ""spectrum, like he was "his mother's son" and mom wasn't there. It was his mother's house and they felt he lacked legal authority to deny them access.

I think a foot in the door and talking to the kid might have worked but maybe he just would have been arrested anyway. Tired and hurt.

dude. his door could be wide open, and if/when they announced themselves he could tell them to get fucked, and they still have no right to enter or lay hands on him.

if we're going with it's his mom's house & she's not there to consent, consent is not implied in her absence and it's not something that exists unless revoked.

they can enter if they have probable cause to believe a crime is in progress, evidence is being destroyed, or someone is in danger, but they had none of that here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
The kid was obviously lying, before they pushed in he audubly said, "i"m not comfortable with this, I don't have pants on." Which he obviously did. That right there gave them probably cause - cause he lied about something so basic.

Last edited:
The kid was obviously lying, before they pushed in he audubly said, "i"m not comfortable with this, I don't have pants on." Which he obviously did. That right there gave them probably cause - cause he lied about something so basic.
lying about wearing pants does not give PC jesus christ dude. do you take the boot off before you deepthroat it, or does the foot enhance the flavor?

probable cause here would need to be linked to the actual thing they're investigating, and you don't get to make logical leaps like "well if he lied about pants, he must be lying about kidnapping someone"