WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

I believed him.
Then they said he was lying so I didn't believe him.
And now this.
Was the man attacked or not.
Damn media!

It's Chicago, just follow the bribes and blackmails.

Now it seems some former chief of staff for the former first lady and friend of the mayor's wife worked over the DA to get him off and now the Chicago police union is calling for a federal investigation into those people interfering with the cops investigation.

Everyone in this thing is crooked.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Every case in which they shot someone who "had a weapon" needs to be reopened, and in the cases where those people were killed, the officer needs to be charged.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Every case in which they shot someone who "had a weapon" needs to be reopened, and in the cases where those people were killed, the officer needs to be charged.
Exactly what I was alluding to above. Gonna be messy and expensive.
Add: Baltimore should offer $1 mill on each case, for those who want to settle up fast. That will be cheaper in the long run.

Last edited:
These are the same cops that gave "rough rides" and killed a dude. Rough ride is when they would throw them in the back of a van and drive as violently a possible to slam the suspect around while in handcuffs and unseatbelted.

Those motherfuckers all got off on a technicality after the DA got overzealous and tried to move too fast against them. I understand why she did it, the city was about to go up in flames with the riots if she didnt, but they got off cause she didnt do her diligence.

These are the same cops that gave "rough rides" and killed a dude. Rough ride is when they would throw them in the back of a van and drive as violently a possible to slam the suspect around while in handcuffs and unseatbelted.

Those motherfuckers all got off on a technicality after the DA got overzealous and tried to move too fast against them. I understand why she did it, the city was about to go up in flames with the riots if she didnt, but they got off cause she didnt do her diligence.
Freddie Gray was the victim on this one, if anyone is unfamiliar

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon