Bacon

I was gonna try and open the different packages to I could weigh individual slices, and gauge thickness, but the wife told me to quit being an idiot and pick one:wtf:

If I had a dollar for every time that woman had to say that to you, I could regularly buy a ticket to Houston and crap in your lawn.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-excited-about-bacon.jpg

I wonder if you could just manufacture a shower to cook breakfast for you, drink OJ out of the shower, bacon and eggs in the soap dispenser, etc.

I wonder if you could just manufacture a shower to cook breakfast for you, drink OJ out of the shower, bacon and eggs in the soap dispenser, etc.

:lol:

On Sunday I was telling Mrs. Chikken about my ideal breakfast from this one bakery: one sugared donut, one blueberry filled donut, and one butter crunch donut blended on high with a large coffee.

:drool:

This was just on the Woot! off. Sadly, it was sold out when I saw it. The Features are listed as:

Warranty: No Warranty, it’s bacon salt…

Features:

* Zero calorie, zero fat, safe for vegetarians, and Kosher certified seasoning salt that tastes like real bacon
* Makes everything taste like bacon
* Everything should taste like bacon
* 1/4th tsp. serving size
* Contains 135mg of sodium per serving size or 6% daily value on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Great to put on eggs, grilled meats or fish, vegetables, potatoes, or any kind of food

picture.php