attn tampa freaks

I've never heard Mexican compared to Indian. I don't think they're even close.

The consistency of the sauces they are based on are the same. The fact both of their dishes are centered around sauce + meat/bean/veg with an unlevened bread product as a vehicle for the food. The fact that unlike delicate French or bland British cuisine, spice is the most important part of the experience.

I think they are disturbingly close when you break down the food construction.

I have a hard time seeing them as being comparible.

For one. Beef.

You, sir, have never been to Bangalore. Surprisingly nice steakhouses. Keep in mind India contains the largest section of Christianity in the world. And they eat meat.

Does Mexican food include a lot of dairy? Cos Indian does not. I do quite like Indian though, I've started getting a taste although I'm not a fan of spicy heat, a nice mix of spices yes but not heat. :)

And I intend to Thorny, will you be dining with me? :heart:

Does Mexican food include a lot of dairy? Cos Indian does not. I do quite like Indian though, I've started getting a taste although I'm not a fan of spicy heat, a nice mix of spices yes but not heat. :)

Mexican has lots of dairy. Not as much as Indian, but true Indian has lots of paneer (cheese). The Mexican food is about the heat, not the spice flavor per se.

Mexican has lots of dairy. Not as much as Indian, but true Indian has lots of paneer (cheese). The Mexican food is about the heat, not the spice flavor per se.

Very little paneer makes it to the Indian food in England. It's good because if you order veggie food it's vegan (my experience from Nottingham) so there's no need to be so fussy. Yeah I don't do heat, I do spice and flavour, and flavour is not present when there's too much heat. I guess the dairy helps pull it down a notch though.

i sooooooooo wish. :eek:

Someone just tell me where to be and when to be there.

cause y'all don't want me making the choice.

ps. No Buffalo Wild Wings.