attn tampa freaks

april has control issues and has trouble letting me lead. It doesn't help that I suck at it.

i have control issues as well...and it's really hard to combo that with someone who can't lead.

however...it doesn't MATTER if one has issues or not when you dance with someone who TRULY knows how to lead...that man will take you on a magical spin you will never forget. you don't have to know a thing if you're in the arms of someone who can lead.

edit: let me also say that i'm sure knowing how to lead well comes with confidence as you learn how to dance.

just booked a car for the week, looking forward to seeing you guys.

here's hoping it's not a PT cruiser :waw:

Ask for something else if they try to give you one.

When they say "Pontiac G6 or similar" it means PT and how the hell is that similar?

man, I'm down for whatever.. i'm assuming flapril can't get anywhere til dinner time. i should be available a few hours before them.. maybe shawn can get away too (where's beerad btw?)

if yall tampa heads don't wanna go all the way to clwtr beach we could meet somewhere on gulf to bay in clwtr or even in tampa.

we of course could go to gators but that may be geographically prohibitive.

I got a 3-year old with me, so we won't be out too late either, that and we gotta drive back to orlando.

also, i've been noticing how much I say "eh" lately, it's rather disturbing.

the original Hooters is right there.. i would say bahama breeze over at rocky point (it's right on their route back) but it's kind of .. iono.. busy.

i'm so rarely up that way that I don't have much of an idea. i do have to go up there this week.. maybe I'll do a lil recon.