attn tampa freaks

Hey, so I'll be leaving for the weekend today, and back for a short bit Sunday before flyiing out verrry early on Monday. I may not have time to check back in, so let me know when and where for Wednesday.... Shally has my email and number.

^^^yeah, i had it on the page that had the pics from Sunday but i guess the newslink doesn't go to a particular page. you a$$.

there's like 4 or 5 pics... one of me and Geiger, who makes me look tiny.. it's amazing really.

Hey, so I'll be leaving for the weekend today, and back for a short bit Sunday before flyiing out verrry early on Monday. I may not have time to check back in, so let me know when and where for Wednesday.... Shally has my email and number.

y'all have a good trip!!! :heart:

I have never eaten Mexican.

You have eaten Indian, right? Same consistence of sauces and breads. Same level of spices. Just different peppers used in the curries. And more tomato-based with more cheese.

You have eaten Indian, right? Same consistence of sauces and breads. Same level of spices. Just different peppers used in the curries. And more tomato-based with more cheese.

I've never heard Mexican compared to Indian. I don't think they're even close.