attn tampa freaks

tre

fly gave me a handjob for marklar
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Marklar
₥24,622
So the wife, boy and I are traveling about 1500 miles to America's Wang for a little vacation. Mostly Disney and Sea World related, but we're also looking at getting a car and doing a side trip to visit some weirdos I talk to on the internet (that's you guys).

We fly down on Monday the 7th of September, and fly back to the great white north on Saturday the 12th. The 11th is right out, as we're going to some sort of not-so-scary-halloween party, when I'm sure the terrists will release the 9/11 sequel upon Disney World and we'll all be crushed or something. I think Ape mentioned something about a class on the thursday, so I'm thinking maybe the Wednesday evening if you guys are available, we could meet up for a bit? We'll probably do an afternoon trip out to a beach or something, so maybe dinner/drinks? I'll have the boy, so something of a family sort of atmosphere would be good. Also, let me know what's a good beach in the area, because the wee man loves them.

holla back. :heart:

LOL Sarcasmo. Free for only UF members as long as they aren't Mikey or similar.

We are open on that Wednesday. We finish our ballroom dancing lessons the Wednesday before.

Let's do dinner. Clearwater beach is the nicest, IMO.

We are open on that Wednesday. We finish our ballroom dancing lessons the Wednesday before.

i'm soooooooooooo gonna dance with fly one day. :drool: april can he lead well?

it must be so cute seeing you dip fly

april has control issues and has trouble letting me lead. It doesn't help that I suck at it.

you just need more practice, you should sign up for more lessons and one day you'll be the belle of the ball.