GAY Attention everyone, please

When did I say that?

I am talking about people (on both sides) who immediately fall back to a position, who will quote an internet source in favor of a position, and then mock that site later when it does not support them, who attack the person rather than the argument, who fail to even consider the fact that they could be wrong, who let supposed debate turn into a circle jerk. Etc.

I'm talking both sides here. I'm not just talking politics.
You've said that over and over, you pretentious fiddletwat.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Washington. OWNED HUMANS.
Why would I care that he co-opted their teeth?
The fact that he owned them before stealing their teeth holds far more shock value.

yeah the slave teeth might be news to a lot of people but any american that isn't fully aware that washington, jefferson, and many of the other founding fathers owned slaves didn't pay attention in history class and their ignorance is their own damn fault

Most people already figured that out on their own without funding a study. They already gave it terms like stubborn and hard-headed, don't really need another term for it. There is no profound revelation or whatever's supposed to be in there. It's mostly just a really wordy statement from Captain Obvious. Publish or perish.

hey look, simple thinking again

nah we don't need to understand how the amygdala works, the word "stubborn" is all we need :tard:

I think it's stylish to wear one's pants backwards.
Damn right homie.

H814DPo.png