GAY Attention everyone, please

you're not gonna like this but for me that was one of the most pointless comic he's ever made. I already knew all the misconceptions he listed, most of them are pretty famous/infamous.

the people he's talking to, the ones who are writing furious facebook posts defending washington's use of slave teeth, aren't going to care what a webcomic says about the rest of it

he's preaching to the yoga studio

but maybe I'm wrong and someone will come across that, learn something, and realize there's a better way

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I want to be better at this and have been trying, but some of you asshats are just so wrong that I want to choke the life out of you...

Just kidding, love you all.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
you're not gonna like this but for me that was one of the most pointless comic he's ever made. I already knew all the misconceptions he listed, most of them are pretty famous/infamous.

the people he's talking to, the ones who are writing furious facebook posts defending washington's use of slave teeth, aren't going to care what a webcomic says about the rest of it

he's preaching to the yoga studio

but maybe I'm wrong and someone will come across that, learn something, and realize there's a better way
No new information was presented.

No new information was presented.
Its not about new information. Other than the slave's teeth one, I think I knew all the examples. Its about getting you to think about the central idea behind the comic and either accepting it or rejecting it.

New information doesn't have to come into it for it to be relevant.

Its not about new information. Other than the slave's teeth one, I think I knew all the examples. Its about getting you to think about the central idea behind the comic and either accepting it or rejecting it.

New information doesn't have to come into it for it to be relevant.
The central idea was not new information.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas