Asking for donations for my wifes 3-day breast cancer walk - UF CONTEST!

I didn't put uf as my forum name, but it's pretty apparent who we are. It made me giddy to donate in the name of itburnswhenipee. Sorry I didn't follow directions, but I'm happy to help. Cancer keeps effecting my life and I wish we could make it all just go away, not just breast cancer. Hope Mrs. J has fun on the walk.

I didn't put uf as my forum name, but it's pretty apparent who we are. It made me giddy to donate in the name of itburnswhenipee. Sorry I didn't follow directions, but I'm happy to help. Cancer keeps effecting my life and I wish we could make it all just go away, not just breast cancer. Hope Mrs. J has fun on the walk.

:heart::heart::heart:

They are interchangeable.

UNLESS it states "major cc" then a debit card is acceptable as the cc.

lol@April off to shop all over the interwebz now.
:lol: I already do a lot of amazon shopping. It's far too easy to spend money while sat at home nowadays so I try not to go on any site where I can buy things otherwise I'm fairly sure I'd be broke very quickly.

Any idea how you and your wife will be getting the toher 1.5k?

Walking of course :D

No, she's going to fly there. She chose the San Fransisco one because she is a big time forum leader for a medical forum that is based in San Fransisco so, she'll get to meet a bunch of the people she knows online.