Asking for donations for my wifes 3-day breast cancer walk - UF CONTEST!

I'm helping to host a cancer charity benefit on Monday night. I'll mention this to some of the attendees if it is appropriate.

More than appropriate. Please pass out the link too.

On a related note, my wife has her biopsy tomorrow at 12:30pm. They are going to cut out the lump. We should know the biopsy results some time next week.

More than appropriate. Please pass out the link too.

On a related note, my wife has her biopsy tomorrow at 12:30pm. They are going to cut out the lump. We should know the biopsy results some time next week.

Good luck to her. :)
Sounds really painful. :(

Double Lumpectomy to remove 2 lumps in her left boob. All went well. Waiting on the biopsy results. Waiting is hell. She's doing ok. She's sore and the baby won't stop bumping the incision but, all in all, she's ok. Thanks for the concern everyone. I will be sure to post the biopsy results when we get them

These are the donors I have for the contest. I have PM'd Fly the numbers so he can pick a winner:

plot
eileenbunny & itburnswhenipee
Fly
Juleeee
Kevlar
April

If I missed anyone, please add your name. I cannot thank you guys and girls enough. You should feel great about yourselves. I feel great about being associated with you. It may be too late to get in on Fly's contest but, you can still donate untill October.

Double Lumpectomy to remove 2 lumps in her left boob. All went well. Waiting on the biopsy results. Waiting is hell. She's doing ok. She's sore and the baby won't stop bumping the incision but, all in all, she's ok. Thanks for the concern everyone. I will be sure to post the biopsy results when we get them

Glad to hear this, please post the results of the tests :heart:

These are the donors I have for the contest. I have PM'd Fly the numbers so he can pick a winner:

plot
eileenbunny & itburnswhenipee
Fly
Juleeee
Kevlar
April

If I missed anyone, please add your name. I cannot thank you guys and girls enough. You should feel great about yourselves. I feel great about being associated with you. It may be too late to get in on Fly's contest but, you can still donate untill October.

I missed something :confused: