Asking for donations for my wifes 3-day breast cancer walk - UF CONTEST!

She didn't say covered in what, so use your influence to our advantage here

I say chocolate syrup, but honey will also be acceptable.

Whoa. In addition to pic of her tits, Mrs. DoubleJ will be sending a small gift basket to the raffle winner. You get a $50 gift cert, Mrs Dub' jugs, AND a gift basket. All for a good cause.

:heart:

couple of random thoughts:

1. walking 60 miles is stupid
2. paying $2300 for the priveledge to do so is really fuckin stupid
3. i've never spent this much money before on breasts without actually getting to see them...
4. if she doesnt do all 60 miles, do i get a refund?
5. you're welcome.

ahahahhhhaahah

First, thanks to Fly for letting me post this.

I need UF's help. As I posted in a thread a few days ago, my wife just had a breast cancer scare. It's ironic because she had, months ago, signed up for the Susan G. Koeman Breast Cancer 3-day walk.

Anyway, what I'm asking for is donations to her Susan G. Koeman 3-day walk to fight breast cancer fund. She needs to raise $2,300 to qualify to walk. The link below in her letter sends donations DIRECTLY to Susan G. Koeman under my wifes name. We never see or handle the money so, it's not like I'm doing this to scam anyone or financially benefit in any way. She has been trying to raise money for some time now and only has about $300 raised. I told her I would see if UF could help.

Thank you for your consideration

Edit by Fly: We are having a contest associated with this. Every dollar donated buys you one ticket. At the end, there will be a raffle for your choice of a $50 Applebee's gift cert or a $50 gift cert to J&R electronics. This contest will end on March 14th, 2009 and a drawing will be held shortly after. That gives you hobos just over two weeks to come up with some jack.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT YOUR FORUM NAME WHERE IT SAYS:

EDIT 2/25/09 20:00:
Mrs Dub J has decided to throw in a gift basket for the winner as well!

Umm, so I donated Fiddy. God told me to.

Donayshunz! Donayshunz!!