FYI Ashley Madison Leak...

If someone is under 18 we claim they don't know any better and can be taken advantage of or whatever else.

What dugger did was messed up but he was just a kid himself too at the time, don't think that makes him a pedo. Just curious about those hatchet wounds.

If he did it today, then yea, total pedo.

WtXYMNA.jpg

ok so im gonna throw this out there...

josh molested his sisters
the family DID go to the police
the family DID get him counselling etc

the victims (his sisters) have forgiven him
the family has healed (in their own way)
they have all moved on...

so my question is why is everyone all in an uproar....

he was 14 at the time... what were they supposed to do? throw him in jail?
if he got the therapy he needed and his OWN victims have forgiven and moved forward whats the problem?
Not quite the way you think there. The parents did not immediately report him to the police. Instead they sent him to a 'treatment program' run by the church. In short it was doing labor for a guy rebuilding/remodeling a house. Supposedly a previously known sexual predator as well. The police were involved only after the statue of limitations had passed.

The girls were made to feel like they were at fault and from then on had to sleep in full clothes. The uproar? The parents are fuckmooks who did not seek proper treatment/counseling for any of their children after their creepy oldest son forcibly touched the girls. The final victim was not his sister and from what I read never forgave him.

No way in hell I will ever defend that family. They are sick.

Not quite the way you think there. The parents did not immediately report him to the police. Instead they sent him to a 'treatment program' run by the church. In short it was doing labor for a guy rebuilding/remodeling a house. Supposedly a previously known sexual predator as well. The police were involved only after the statue of limitations had passed.

The girls were made to feel like they were at fault and from then on had to sleep in full clothes. The uproar? The parents are fuckmooks who did not seek proper treatment/counseling for any of their children after their creepy oldest son forcibly touched the girls. The final victim was not his sister and from what I read never forgave him.

No way in hell I will ever defend that family. They are sick.
This is all hearsay tho... I mean you and I will never know what really happened behind closed doors.

He was 14 years old.
Would you throw your own son in jail at 14 for this ?

He mos def needed therapy and stuff for sure but I feel that at 14 ESPECIALLY living under those circumstances with the crazy religious believes, I don't peg him to be this crazy pedophile lusting after babies.
Apparently he was more curious in an atmosphere where sex and touching was painted to be such a horrible thing.

There are so many facts and rumors and stories with this and we will never know the whole truth. Just what they want us to know.

I'm just wondering what was happening, I dont want anyone's sister touched ever.

No one's sister should ever be forced to feel the passion of another fellas feelups

They were all related. Not a bunch of perverted polygamous. He shouldn't have been feeling up his sisters.
Polygamous what, though?

Oh did you mean polygamists?

No one has to be perverted to be touching a sibling or cousin. The problem is that their parents over sheltered them and they didn't have other outlets. Like girlfriends.

I think the parents did the best they knew.
It's super easy for everyone to judge but who knows what WE would do in their shoes...

@helenabear what would u do if it was your son..
It's different
Go to actual counseling instead of a family friend who just needs help renovating his house especially when said family friend is also being investigated for pedophilia

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear