FYI Ashley Madison Leak...

super stupids. Mostly army, makes sense.

Something like 10k of them were army.

us.army.mil 6788
navy.mil 1665
usmc.mil 809
mail.mil 206
gimail.af.mil 127

although a few of them further down seem to be fake

deathstar.gov :fly:

and 9 people on the john c stennis. if they'd just known about each other they could have saved 40 bucks each!

us.army.mil 6788
navy.mil 1665
usmc.mil 809
mail.mil 206
gimail.af.mil 127

although a few of them further down seem to be fake

deathstar.gov :fly:

and 9 people on the john c stennis. if they'd just known about each other they could have saved 40 bucks each!

theres also a few cia.gov's. If those were real its either extra super stupid, or part of some ci op.

they claim 90%-95% of the site was male, of 37 million that's like 33 million men. only 40 million men in america are married... so not only are like 80% cheating, but they're all signed up for the same site. that doesn't even take into consideration age demographics :lol:

i don't buy any of the stats on that site. i bet 95% of them are single dudes trolling for hookups.

they claim 90%-95% of the site was male, of 37 million that's like 33 million men. only 40 million men in america are married... so not only are like 80% cheating, but they're all signed up for the same site. that doesn't even take into consideration age demographics :lol:

i don't buy any of the stats on that site. i bet 95% of them are single dudes trolling for hookups.

it's not American only site, though. 20% of all residents in ottawa were signed up

Alot of the security blogs I'm reading are saying they think only a portion is actually the legit files mixed with data collected from other locations.