Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by fly, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I sense a UF meat in our near future!

2. I'm desperately in need of a vacation. Tre, would you be so kind as to let your wife know I'm filling in for you? I promise she will have an excellent time.

3. nope

4. Hmm, those rates don't suck.

5. it's true, we got the three of us for $4k. I plan on drinking 4K worth of booze.

6. You won't remember the trip

7. Wow, those are really good rates. I just compared it to a similar all inclusive for Sandals in the Bahamas...

Original Price: $14,084.00
    Book today and save $9,154.60

8. that's why i have a camera

9. Except there are kids allowed. I know you guys won't believe this, but I prefer the kid-free all inclusives. :D

10. I went to one in Cuba and it was great. A lot of places (this one included) have an adult pool where there are no kids allowed.

11. As a parent, I can totally see the draw to kid free vacations.

12. The only reason you like the kid-free all inclusives is so you don't have to worry about being tempted, failing, and getting tossed in a foreign jail.

13. Totally.

14. I need your new address plz <3

15. I thought I sent it to you in a PM like two days ago.

16. Between him and ape my address has been asked for like 20 times
    The fgts should have it memorized by now

17. Don't forget to register a ship while you're in Liberia.

18. Turns out it was my fault. Apparently you have to clean out your inbox every so often around here. I still have messages in there from Pandora.

19. Whatever happened to her? Anyone know?
    She was a cool kid.

20. I don't think I've ever deleted a PM here. I probably still have everyone's addresses from that year I ran the secret Santa thing