[Contest] Article: contest: uf against humanity

So there are really a ton of these that are going on some of our blank cards. However, I've selected a few that I thought were really awesome.

Game winners:
@augusttremulous - putting pop rocks in your urethra
@Duke - Waving hello back to myself through the mouth while fisting

Expansion winners:
@Domon - 4 cups, 1 girl
@MapleySyrup - battle shits

august, Duke: Please reply back to me with your game choice and address. Remember, if you want the CAH game, it will be a little while before its back in stock.
Domon and Maple: I really only need your addresses assuming that you don't have the expansion packs (which you can play without the main game).

I've been to Duke and Maple's houses, so I doubt they care. However, august and domon, if you prefer not to give me your address, please just add the expansion packs to your wishlists and provide me with your Amazon wishlist URL.

Last edited:
So there are really a ton of these that are going on some of our blank cards. However, I've selected a few that I thought were really awesome.

Game winners:
@augusttremulous - putting pop rocks in your urethra
@Duke - Waving hello back to myself through the mouth while fisting

Expansion winners:
@Domon - 4 cups, 1 girl
@MapleySyrup - battle shits

august, Duke: Please reply back to me with your game choice and address. Remember, if you want the CAH game, it will be a little while before its back in stock.
Domon and Maple: I really only need your addresses assuming that you don't have the expansion packs (which you can play without the main game).

I've been to Duke and Maple's houses, so I doubt they care. However, august and domon, if you prefer not to give me your address, please just add the expansion packs to your wishlists and provide me with your Amazon wishlist URL.

Maryland is rocking this contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
r4qsChi.jpg