Are your freaking kidding me?

But it's the company's fault or duty to serve coffee at a reasonable temperature (i.e. should a spil occur, the skin shouldn't be peeling off within 2 seconds.) I'm glad she wasn't out for money and only after repaying the damage actualy caused to her (ie the bills as a direct result of the injury) had she been going after money, I'd be less willing to be on her side.
Man I really hope that the bulldozer I purchased for my farm will not run over any of the animals. Otherwise, I'll have to sue Farmville.

I think these should be thrown out of court if it's a boy and not younger than 14. male teachers shouldn't be banging 14 year old girls though. is that sexist?

You guys seem to think it's okay from the boys perspective because he wants to bang a woman and all, but what mentality do you think this woman has that means she wants to bang a 14 year old? I wouldn't even bang an 18 yr old boy, nevermind a prepubescent 14 yr old. :wtf:

Its hot fucking coffee. I don't care if its 311F, if you spill it on yourself ITS NO ONE ELSES FAULT. Take some personal fucking responsibility.

Also, she was 81 effing years old when that shit happened. She was around when the very FIRST McDonald's was invented! You think this was her first time at the coffee rodeo??!

HE WAS UNDER AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because some of you were lil whore bags at 14 (i was @ 15) doesnt mean this kid was ready for sex...
maybe he was one of them 'special kids' or maybe he was one of those mamas boys that still sleeps with a teddy bear!
he was taken advantage of by an adult. and thats the point everyone here is missing

But, he liked it. THAT'S what you're missing, MISSY!!

Welcome back. :heart:

I don't think that her slimy walls being penetrated by his pencil cak is grounds for suing though!! Punishment by law, I guess, yea.

You guys seem to think it's okay from the boys perspective because he wants to bang a woman and all, but what mentality do you think this woman has that means she wants to bang a 14 year old? I wouldn't even bang an 18 yr old boy, nevermind a prepubescent 14 yr old. :wtf:

No, but once you hit cougartown, you'll be thinking about bangin those 18 year olds then.

Also, she was 81 effing years old when that sh*t happened. She was around when the very FIRST McDonald's was invented! You think this was her first time at the coffee rodeo??!

Maybe it was the first time she went to that specific McDonalds who was actually talked to numerous times about keeping the temperature down of the coffee to a more reasonable level.

YAY!! Thank you!! Fuck that Zac Mod.

anyhoo
sure after your peen penetrates the sweet walls of a warm wet vag, whats there not to like!!

but prior to that "encounter" ... im sure he was just a regular kid who was not taken advantage of by his teacherrrrr

He was 14. He only has 2 things on his mind.

Trying to get laid.

and boobies.

Maybe it was the first time she went to that specific McDonalds who was actually talked to numerous times about keeping the temperature down of the coffee to a more reasonable level.

Oh please. This old broad was realizing her retirement hadn't amounted to much, so she needed teh fundz.

exactly. that bitch is messed up. she needs to go to jail.
and if the parents wanna sue the school board or who ever else for a sweet dollar.,... so be it. it IS america after all.

BOOYAA!

But, it's not the school's fault, either. It's not like the school can KNOW when some stupid, nympho-pedo is on their teacher list, UNTIL something happens, of course.

exactly. that bitch is messed up. she needs to go to jail.
and if the parents wanna sue the school board or who ever else for a sweet dollar.,... so be it. it IS america after all.

BOOYAA!

I don't think it'd ever occur to me to sue a school over something like that if it happened to my kid, I'd want the pedo in jail and if the headteacher or whatever was negligent on his background checks etc. he should go to jail too.