Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
WTF

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33976266/ns/local_news-tampa_fl/

TAMPA - The family of a middle school student plans to sue the Hillsborough County school board, saying the boy suffered personal and psychological injuries from having a sexual relationship with his teacher, Stephanie Ragusa.

Bull fucking shit, Yolanda. Trying to convince me that this kid was harmed at any point during all of this? No way, no how. I was 14. I'm willing to bet most guys were (/Yogi Berra). Ain't no way a kid getting a little somethin somethin at 14, from an older teacher, in any way, shape, or form (well, unless she gave him the clap) is walking away from this experience and looking at it as a loss.

Unless he's got some psychotic mother who's trying to browbeat into him how this was bad.

I understand the logic behind these recent court cases (no double standards), but I don't necessarily agree with the concept. Boys may not mature faster, but we heat our sexual peak a lot sooner. You can't overide the basics of nature with the feelings of guilt we are 'supposed' to feel about getting laid.

Fuck that.

This just screams 'Litigious Society' all over it, with a family looking to pack a extra buck with some stimulus funds paid for by their sons viginity.

Last edited:
Well, her name rhymes with Medusa, so it's clear to see how she is evil. I wouldn't doubt that the boy grows up to be a sexual predator himself. I should work for Fox.

Mother is looking for a pay day. I loathe people that sue for ridiculous things.

Ahhh I burned myself drinking McDonalds coffee... seriously? COFFEE IS HOT YOU DUMB BITCH.

Mother is looking for a pay day. I loathe people that sue for ridiculous things.

Ahhh I burned myself drinking McDonalds coffee... seriously? COFFEE IS HOT YOU DUMB BITCH.
the coffee spilled in that case caused third degree burns. it wasn't a typical hot beverage scalding.

Yea, this has nothing to do with anything except a way to maybe make a nice sum. It's ridiculous. Maybe instead of spending all your time looking for a free ride, you should spend your time explaining to your 14 year old that if he is going to have sex, at least do it with a 14-15 year old, we all know they are usually tighter anyway.

Yea, this has nothing to do with anything except a way to maybe make a nice sum. It's ridiculous. Maybe instead of spending all your time looking for a free ride, you should spend your time explaining to your 14 year old that if he is going to have sex, at least do it with a 14-15 year old, we all know they are usually tighter anyway.
BEST. ANSWER. EVER.

the coffee spilled in that case caused third degree burns. it wasn't a typical hot beverage scalding.
Okay I'm still bothered by this. Why must Americans blame others instead of blaming themselves? Take responsibility for spilling it on yourself.

Gosh the thought would have never crossed my mind to sue. :shake:

Okay I'm still bothered by this. Why must Americans blame others instead of blaming themselves? Take responsibility for spilling it on yourself.

You're un-American. Terrorist whore!

You're un-American. Terrorist whore!

This. Why take responsibility when you can blame someone else and get the easy road with no effort!

If you were not the one driving (which in this case she wasn't) how long would you have waited until you took a sip of the coffee?

Anything shorter that 25 minutes and you would have had a minimum of 2nd degree burns in your throat BTW, The coffee was heated at something near 70 degrees hotter than the required temperature.

If you were not the one driving (which in this case she wasn't) how long would you have waited until you took a sip of the coffee?

Anything shorter that 25 minutes and you would have had a minimum of 2nd degree burns in your throat BTW, The coffee was heated at something near 70 degrees hotter than the required temperature.
Uhh if it was that hot holding the cup would have been proof enough that I should not take a sip.

Are people really this incompetent though? I mean... really.