Are your freaking kidding me?

I dunno, for some reason the tories seem to be a bit less Orwellian in their views. Never know though, if this is laboured out until the next election we could see the tories put the stoppers on it. Aren't they also anti-ID card too?

People will always get murdered, it's a simple fact, Minority Report isn't going to stop that.

The tories are meant to be for civil liberties - but in an attempt to become electable it's not a very popular platform. The likes of David Davis (who resigned his seat and shadow cabinet position over the 28 days detention thing) are somewhat admirable. There's a lot more of them in the tories than in Labour, but it's an outdated thing to champion. Especially in a time of GLOBAL RECESSION!!

The tories are anti-ID card and biometric passport, but it's the true desire of the government to accrue everything they can anyway. At the minute, the NHS database serves that purpose perfectly, and noone even knows it.

I will not have an ID card. In France if you don't have an ID card you have to pay to get into the Louvre, I'd much rather this than casually supply information about me to anyone. The talk of if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't fear it isn't sufficient. Though it's possible they'll need your ID card if you want to be employed in future, and if that happens I'm away to fuck.

The tories are meant to be for civil liberties - but in an attempt to become electable it's not a very popular platform. The likes of David Davis (who resigned his seat and shadow cabinet position over the 28 days detention thing) are somewhat admirable. There's a lot more of them in the tories than in Labour, but it's an outdated thing to champion. Especially in a time of GLOBAL RECESSION!!

The tories are anti-ID card and biometric passport, but it's the true desire of the government to accrue everything they can anyway. At the minute, the NHS database serves that purpose perfectly, and noone even knows it.

I will not have an ID card. In France if you don't have an ID card you have to pay to get into the Louvre, I'd much rather this than casually supply information about me to anyone. The talk of if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't fear it isn't sufficient. Though it's possible they'll need your ID card if you want to be employed in future, and if that happens I'm away to fuck.

I bet the tories are loving all the measures that labour are putting in anyway, like you said they'll never repeal anything so may as well let the opposition put all the shit stuff in. :fly:

I hate my biometric passport, wish I could just do like Iain Banks and cut it up, but I don't think that would help my cause. I'm never having an ID card, they can kiss my arse quite frankly. And with regards to the NHS database, what about oyster cards? Talk about a lovely way to track every Londoners movements.

If found out my 14 yo son was banging his teacher Id

A. Make sure he was wearing a rubber

B. :highfive:

Exactly.

That kind of shit was cool back in the 80's. No idea wtf happened to us to ruin that shit.

Hell, there were some great movies that were all about this. No way they could make them now.

Exactly.

That kind of sh*t was cool back in the 80's. No idea wtf happened to us to ruin that sh*t.

Hell, there were some great movies that were all about this. No way they could make them now.

050610_hampson_graduate_hmed_9ahmedium1249329724.jpg

Speaking of money grubbing lawsuit happy whores.

Tila Tequila files suit vs. Shawne Merriman - ESPN

Reality TV personality Tila Tequila has filed a lawsuit against Shawne Merriman over assault accusations from a September incident for which the San Diego Chargers linebacker wasn't charged with a crime.

In September, San Diego District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis dismissed Tequila's accusations that Merriman choked her and threw her to the ground while she was trying to leave his suburban home.

wtf, why is the board turning a link to a story on espn.com into a video link.?!?!

Last edited: