Are you ready for some football?

well, i get all the broadcast HD and digital SD channels on the cable, along with all the analog cable channels. what's this about compression? is there any objective way to tell if the signal for a specific channel is compressed?

well, i get all the broadcast HD and digital SD channels on the cable, along with all the analog cable channels. what's this about compression? is there any objective way to tell if the signal for a specific channel is compressed?

If it looks blocky or pixelated you notice it.

But actually, any HD signal has some level of compression. Providers will compress it more to save bandwidth.

are you getting ondemand and ppv feeds like me?? I love that shit

are you getting ondemand and ppv feeds like me?? I love that shit

i don't think so, but i haven't really had a chance to figure out all my channels yet. there's no official lineup of what i'm getting so i'm having to piece together which channel is which by watching to see what's on then checking titantv for what channel it is. pain in the ass, but i'm hoping to finish it tonight. then i'll build my favourites list and be all geared up for some serious channel surfing.

michigan over-practicing(by hours allowed by NCAA regs) their squad and making them sign mandatory NCAA statements that no improprieties had occurred

Even better. Its a football school, their degrees are a joke anyway.

Chad Henne - Former QB for Michigan. Graduated with a degree in General Studies

Craig Krenzel - Former QB for Ohio State. Graduated with a degree in Molecular Genetics.

Huh. I guess you're right.