Are you ready for some football?

Chad Henne - Former QB for Michigan. Graduated with a degree in General Studies

Craig Krenzel - Former QB for Ohio State. Graduated with a degree in Molecular Genetics.

Huh. I guess you're right.

Oh, you should know better than to post stuff like that on the internet by now. :fly:

What happened to Med school? I distinctly remember him saying that if the NFL didn't pan out (not even as a backup Bengals?), med school it was. So what's up with the new gig at 1460 the fan?

Craig Krenzel, the national championship QB for The Ohio State Buckeyes, has a new job outside of the world of medicine. He has joined 1460 The Fan, the AM sports radio ESPN affiliated station. He will co-host The Mid-Day Show, fill in from time to time on The Big Show along side Bruce Hooley, Chris Spielman, and Kirk Herbstreit, and host the OSU Roundtable during football season.

Not sure if that Molecular Genetics degree prepared him for all of this but we'll be listening. Maybe he can throw some big words around from time to time. Have to put that degree to use somehow.

You were saying :D

Do we even want to discuss Krenzel's pro football career over Henne's? Neither is spectacular, but at least Henne seems like he will have one. Molecular Genetics, it seems, is good for bench warmers.

Last edited:
Oh, you should know better than to post stuff like that on the internet by now. :fly:

You were saying :D

Do we even want to discuss Krenzel's pro football career over Henne's? Neither is spectacular, but at least Henne seems like he will have one. Molecular Genetics, it seems, is good for bench warmers.

All I mentioned was that he majored in it. What he did with it afterwards is not up to me to decide.

And Henne's going to have a horrible career. Why? All he has to throw to are Ohio State receivers :lol:

goddamn texans are stinking up the league already

favre454.jpg

All I mentioned was that he majored in it. What he did with it afterwards is not up to me to decide.

And Henne's going to have a horrible career. Why? All he has to throw to are Ohio State receivers :lol:

I'd say it's pretty indicative of how great of a degree that it was that he had to go into AM sports radio afterwards.

Sometimes :gasp: some of them degrees for those starters tend to be 'honorary'

apparently pacman jones has reached an agreement to play in the CFL in winnipeg.

winnipeg fucking sucks.

Craig Krenzel - Former QB for Ohio State. Graduated with a degree in Molecular Genetics.

you're a fucking riot with the inexhaustible defense of ohio :lol:

I'd say it's pretty indicative of how great of a degree that it was that he had to go into AM sports radio afterwards.

Sometimes :gasp: some of them degrees for those starters tend to be 'honorary'

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a fact that he had to go into it. Seeing as he sells real estate in an area where you can make a lot of money as a realtor. Why go to school for another 10 years when you can make a good living selling stuff?

And molecular genetics is hardly an honorary degree. After all, his entire family did stuff related to medical fields

yea but Ohio State gives out Molecular Genetics degrees to everyone who shows up to freshmen orientation, so it doesnt really count.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NFL
there are 9 games happening right now and not a single one on here...falcons played on thursday night