Are you guys normally this mean to newcomers?

[H] had the best photochop threads but Bannit wasn't pleasant to have as an admin. I don't want Nazi mods again. That's like asking the jews if they'd like a matching tattoo on the other arm and then hit the showers.

Didn't nev get put on house lock down way before Shalimar joined? (It's hard to tip out a cheddarwurst to him)

it was a noob influx and they attacked each other. we really had nothing to do with it.

edit: and it had nothing to do with the chick from alaska

what amounts to a "personal attack"? saying "you're an idiot"? that's pretty personal, and specific.

this is stupid - we have stupid members. just because someone takes a bash doesn't mean we have any venom or malice against them, just that they're being a nonce.

what amounts to a "personal attack"? saying "you're an idiot"? that's pretty personal, and specific.

this is stupid - we have stupid members. just because someone takes a bash doesn't mean we have any venom or malice against them, just that they're being a nonce.

i think the usual light hearted snipes are fine... there's been a few douchebags lately that have really been saying some not so nice things though.

If you have to question it, don't post it.

i think the usual light hearted snipes are fine... there's been a few douchebags lately that have really been saying some not so nice things though.

this is the internet - are we trying to ignore that?

it's pretty simple to google any query and see unsavoury results. we need to catch ourselves on here.

new members will fit the mould, or leave? easy peasy japanesy.

I agree with plot. There is playful picking with each other and both know you're joking and there is just being a dick.

Is there away for mods to receive notice if someone gets a lot of neg rep from several different members in a short time span?

I'm waiting for polo to require a dress code for new members.

when i started my old boarding school - if i didn't toe the line, accept the discipline, take the beatings, the abuse.. i would have made no teams, nor grown a thick skin, nor been a prefect.. maybe would never have learned respect.

same thing goes here - discipline and legacy goes out the window, hello literotica.

when i started my old boarding school - if i didn't toe the line, accept the discipline, take the beatings, the abuse.. i would have made no teams, nor grown a thick skin, nor been a prefect.. maybe would never have learned respect.

same thing goes here - discipline and legacy goes out the window, hello literotica.

we're not talking about hazing the newbies though, we're more talking about a few people being absolute dicks.

we're not talking about hazing the newbies though, we're more talking about a few people being absolute dicks.

who in specific - let's deal with it here rather than this tarring everyone with the one brush shit when we've operated well for so long

a personal attack is wearing a brown belt with black shoes

sorry, i don't get you.. the forum is light hearted, look at the banner for god sake.

Exactly. So silly personal attacks have no place here. I think we can all tell the difference between some poking between friends and venom. If we can't, I'll have to make the final decision. In all seriousness, I'm not certain what you expect of me, as you've been quite bitchy about some of the new people (who so wonderfully get blamed for all this negativity).

:iono:

Exactly. So silly personal attacks have no place here. I think we can all tell the difference between some poking between friends and venom. If we can't, I'll have to make the final decision. In all seriousness, I'm not certain what you expect of me, as you've been quite bitchy about some of the new people (who so wonderfully get blamed for all this negativity).

:iono:

Fly, you have no taste in home decor whatsoever, or women for that matter, actually, you just have no taste at all.