Are you guys normally this mean to newcomers?

I think we should make April send them all a nude pic of her. If they can get past that and still keep coming back, they should fit right in.

Was that cat she lost in one of her folds ever rescued or did the poor thing die?

Exactly. So silly personal attacks have no place here. I think we can all tell the difference between some poking between friends and venom. If we can't, I'll have to make the final decision. In all seriousness, I'm not certain what you expect of me, as you've been quite bitchy about some of the new people (who so wonderfully get blamed for all this negativity).

:iono:

GO COUNT YOUR DICK

Exactly. So silly personal attacks have no place here. I think we can all tell the difference between some poking between friends and venom. If we can't, I'll have to make the final decision. In all seriousness, I'm not certain what you expect of me, as you've been quite bitchy about some of the new people (who so wonderfully get blamed for all this negativity).

:iono:

everyone's been bitchy about the new people - not just me. i've moderated it recently. it's not just new people.

what should we do? not knee-jerk.

Honest, workable suggestions?

You and other may not like my suggestions. But right now I don't care for several reasons. You have started already by giving the next time personally attacks a 7 day vacation. if there is a second offense. Then give the offender a month vacation. If there is a third offense, a six months vacation. Fourth Offense, IP ban. Dupe accounts automatic IP ban. Bring back the PG forum. They should only be allowed out when have prove themselves to you or w_a_w. I don't think it should be a popularity contest to get out.

I'm totally new here, I really am only just learning the rules, and I'm already getting red reps. People are calling me an asshat, and telling me to go away, and calling me "mean". But honestly, I find that you oldbies are the mean ones.

I just want to have good fun, and a good time, with some good looking people. Isn't that what we all want?

--depakote

^^^^when someone feels compelled to post this, something's wrong. and again, I experienced the same internet emotions when I joined.

I'm totally new here, I really am only just learning the rules, and I'm already getting red reps. People are calling me an asshat, and telling me to go away, and calling me "mean". But honestly, I find that you oldbies are the mean ones.

I just want to have good fun, and a good time, with some good looking people. Isn't that what we all want?

--depakote

^^^^when someone feels compelled to post this, something's wrong. and again, I experienced the same internet emotions when I joined.

I'm sorry but the way I see it is that if you are new somewhere you should be on semi good behavior. Which is still naughty for this place . . . But 90% of the new people start out on their first or second days making attacks on people. I don't get that.

I'm sorry but the way I see it is that if you are new somewhere you should be on semi good behavior. Which is still naughty for this place . . . But 90% of the new people start out on their first or second days making attacks on people. I don't get that.

i would agree.

AGAIN, I am generally speaking of MY experience. I DIDN'T COME ON AND ATTACK PEOPLE.

and if it hadn't been for the couple people who I knew here already, I'd have left. and now that I've stayed I'm happy for that because I've "met" some new people I like.

did dekapote attack people?

I think we should make April send them all a nude pic of her. If they can get past that and still keep coming back, they should fit right in.

Was that cat she lost in one of her folds ever rescued or did the poor thing die?
We must not speak of this incident.

i always wondered what happened to that short lived dog foster parents thing
:( We just weren't cut out to be parents. :(

i guess it can be boring to be an ass kisser.
im just saying...
You've done a lot of facetious ass kissing lately. :fly: