Are you guys normally this mean to newcomers?

OMG.. I ain't readin 11 pages.

I WILL say.. even when I first got here I almost didn't stay. some folks weren't very nice. how can I put it? um... just like some elitism or something. like they felt compelled to bash, hate, downgrade, whatever, cause I was new. and they were looking down from Mount UF on me. hrmpf.

Then we saw pics of your wife...

OMG.. I ain't readin 11 pages.

I WILL say.. even when I first got here I almost didn't stay. some folks weren't very nice. how can I put it? um... just like some elitism or something. like they felt compelled to bash, hate, downgrade, whatever, cause I was new. and they were looking down from Mount UF on me. hrmpf.

yah but then you met a homie that was down foe the shizzle.

I have PMs?

well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I never read PMs and didn't notice they were there.

and I didn't notice the thread because i glance through titles and the word "semp" didn't catch my eye :lol: it sounds awkward :p

Ok, I have the butter, where can I rub it :eek: (I feel like I just molested you)

Ya, Semp is odd, but I can get used to that.

:heart:

:lol:

I liked the old(er) dude who posted when I first joined. he is gone now.

one way people show "distaste" for you is shitting on your threads. you're a newb. you try and join the party, and people vote your thread closed. buns.

and not very inviting.

I'm not reading all of the pages, but yea, it's mostly got to be with the timing. Stick around, get to know us, we really are a fun bunch.

Okay I agree with Shalimar about how we are elite-ish and not warm to new members. Maybe we should rethink this whole clan we have? We have no reason to act this way.

Except that we are still pussy hurt from the Genmay days and how bad it was there.

/tune changed

Okay I agree with Shalimar about how we are elite-ish and not warm to new members. Maybe we should rethink this whole clan we have? We have no reason to act this way.

Except that we are still pussy hurt from the Genmay days and how bad it was there.

/tune changed

I'll make your pussy feel better.