Are you guys normally this mean to newcomers?

I'm starting to think nothing has actually happened and that just like the oil crisis this was all forum speculation

the flying dutchman lights my sky once more from the aether

i think its only me who sees your posts

i guess it can be boring to be an ass kisser.
im just saying...

Being friendly and nice isn't necessarily boring. You catch more flies with honey. Now, I've been mean to you and you've been mean to me. I'm sorry. I hope we can move on.

Also, you promised us pics of your boobs on the 7th day.

Quote from you first thread: "Its my 1st day here. The boobs will be posted on the 7th. Its only natural. my panties (ATM) are pink and it says ASSHOLE in black written on the back. true story."

Have I missed these pics?

i guess it can be boring to be an ass kisser.
im just saying...

I'm not asking for ass-kissing. In fact, that ticks me off too :fly:

Elpie, myself, and a couple of others ran someone off another forum because he constantly ass-kissed the forum "elite" :lol:

I would love for people to just be themselves. The exception being Sleeman I guess :p

I'm not asking for ass-kissing. In fact, that ticks me off too :fly:

Elpie, myself, and a couple of others ran someone off another forum because he constantly ass-kissed the forum "elite" :lol:

I would love for people to just be themselves. The exception being Sleeman I guess :p

Wait, what?

I'm totally new here, I really am only just learning the rules, and I'm already getting red reps. People are calling me an asshat, and telling me to go away, and calling me "mean". But honestly, I find that you oldbies are the mean ones.

I just want to have good fun, and a good time, with some good looking people. Isn't that what we all want?

--depakote

^^^^when someone feels compelled to post this, something's wrong. and again, I experienced the same internet emotions when I joined.

that threads sole purpose was to make fun of the guy that made this one. search for all of his posts and read some of them...

those new broads are fucking retarded spammers with no style nor sense of funny.

the new broads are4 actually intelligent and humorous. is it too much to ask that they be given a chance to screw around an get a feel for people? ffs, we are murder on new members. the past few weeks make that appraent, though we all know it is true. whether or not the the attacks o0n either side are garnered is not important. it's hypocritical chastising them for the same thing we do to anyone else

the new broads are4 actually intelligent and humorous. is it too much to ask that they be given a chance to screw around an get a feel for people? ffs, we are murder on new members. the past few weeks make that appraent, though we all know it is true. whether or not the the attacks o0n either side are garnered is not important. it's hypocritical chastising them for the same thing we do to anyone else
You may know them as intelligent and humorous, but they haven't exactly decided to show us that side of them. And if that is the side you're talking about, you have a stupid sense of humour.

Yeah I've been a bitch to them, but I couldn't care less, I can't stand retarded posts and that's all I've seen on here in the past week. Reminds me of the bad old days.

A miniscule shitstorm of people posting, regardless of content, and it's let's complain and bother fly. He doesn't desrve all the complaining.

I'm not complaining to fly, I wish he didn't have to do any extra work. When you have a group of sensible, thoughtful and nice people and introduce a bunch of pissant newbs who appear to be completely idiotic it doesn't exactly make the place nicer. Sorry mikey.

You may know them as intelligent and humorous, but they haven't exactly decided to show us that side of them. And if that is the side you're talking about, you have a stupid sense of humour.

Yeah I've been a bitch to them, but I couldn't care less, I can't stand retarded posts and that's all I've seen on here in the past week. Reminds me of the bad old days.

Ignore the retarded then. I am in no pstion to criticize posts, I post the most inane crap.

It's not like this hasn't happened in the past. Short spurt of members, ADHD, some stop posting and a few decent people remain. Complaints about it and proposing major overhaul of the forum is just childish. Stop whining and arguing, I am not directing this at you, and have a little patience.