Apply here to be Shalimar's BFF

Sprint's Customer Service truly has grown leaps and bounds. I know they've lost a ton of market share to the others. But those that have stayed have gotten a great turnaround in service.

There CS is why I left them and recommend never going to them with my friends. Two people said I was going to get my end contract early fee credited, only to find they denied my request. Even though their contract terms changed and therefore I had the right to cancel my contract without a termination fee.

There CS is why I left them and recommend never going to them with my friends. Two people said I was going to get my end contract early fee credited, only to find they denied my request. Even though their contract terms changed and therefore I had the right to cancel my contract without a termination fee.

Yeah I don't think they're too the point that I feel comfortable telling people they should switch to them....but I definitely wouldn't say the reason people are leaving now is because of that (at least not from their own experiences)