Complete the following:

1) Name
2) Orientation
3) Age
4) Male, Female, or other
5) Favorite Color
6) Can you move DJ gear around? Y/N
7) Write a few sentences as to why you should be Shalimar's BFF

Question 8) Is your name DJ Shawn David Reynolds? (if so we apologize but you have reached your maximum number of applications this year. Please wait until next year and resubmit)

I already called dibs, but here's the application info

1) Name: Tre, aka Dr. Tre, aka the motherfuckin T.R.E.
2) Orientation: hip-hop, but curious
3) Age: 31
4) Male, Female, or other: 100% man
5) Favorite Color: Green for the money, gold for the honey
6) Can you move DJ gear around? Yes
7) Write a few sentences as to why you should be Shalimar's BFF.

Because we gonna take the booze bros worldwide, from a pimp to a player. Plus, our kids could play together and shit, while our wives get their nails done. Tag team that babysittin job.

Last edited:
1) Brent
2) Facing East
3) 32
4) Male
5) B-Boy Blue
6) I can move dj equipment and I know to lift with my legs but first pull up my pants that will be busting a sag, only when I hang with him.
7) I like judging woman in various levels of nakedness. I can fake ebonics/jive talk. "Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man! "

I also know how to do the Chester type of speaking. Cause me and Shal are pals.

spikechester1.jpg

Chester is the terrier.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ295uPT13Q"]YouTube - Tweety and Sylvester - Tree for two[/ame]

Last edited:
1) mikey
2) poontang
3) the rule is half your age plus 7? i'm good.
4) i have the penis
5) wur mussen die juden ausrotten
6) I can only move things that are weighed in grams.

We have both seen Erica naked. If that's not reason enough to form a support group I don't know what is.

I already called dibs, but here's the application info

1) Name: Tre, aka Dr. Tre, aka the motherfuckin T.R.E.
2) Orientation: hip-hop, but curious
3) Age: 31
4) Male, Female, or other: 100% man
5) Favorite Color: Green for the money, gold for the honey
6) Can you move DJ gear around? Yes
7) Write a few sentences as to why you should be Shalimar's BFF.

Because we gonna take the booze bros worldwide, from a pimp to a player. Plus, our kids could play together and shit, while our wives get their nails done. Tag team that babysittin job.

i found this legitimately awesome...

1) F33nX
2) STr8
3) Old enough to know better
4) F33mal3
5) British racing green
6) Can you move DJ gear around? Y I can schlep
7) Write a few sentences as to why you should be Shalimar's BFF: Valve's getting soft on me. I need more thug in my life. Plus I need to learn how to drink again, and mebbe get some pointers on how to turn my biker's ass into that of a stallion from his sunday afternoon crew.

good shyt.. :heart:

i have my staff doing background checks right now. you will be notified by mail if you are appointed.

kianna, my staff says they need a few more pics to completely process your app. :bast:

Fill in your application to become Shalimar's BFF:

Complete the following:

1) Name
2) Orientation
3) Age
4) Male, Female, or other
5) Favorite Color
6) Can you move DJ gear around? Y/N
7) Write a few sentences as to why you should be Shalimar's BFF

1) dbzeag (David for those offline)
2) Rock and roll, but willing to learn
3) 30
4) Male
5) Blue
6) Yes, dusted, cleaned, and organized.
7) Not only can I help diagnose computer issues for your DJ equipment, I would make the ultimate wingman at your get togethers. I can hold my liquor quite well and am not a mean drunk. I can stay focused when things need to be done at bikini contests. I am a decent cook as well for when you need to spend time with your woman while dinner is being prepared.

:heart:

wow. someone has moved to the front of the line. my hard drive wouldn't work last night actually. i'm HOPING it's just the power supply thingy. i HOPE. i got a TON of unreplaceable music on there.

wow. someone has moved to the front of the line. my hard drive wouldn't work last night actually. i'm HOPING it's just the power supply thingy. i HOPE. i got a TON of unreplaceable music on there.

$100 bucks gets you 500gb of portable HD man. You really should back that shit up to a USB HD and then just set it aside to keep it all safe.