Apply here to be Shalimar's BFF

^^qft.

you can shoot a music video with it, just not like.. make phone calls on it.. on your PHOOOOOOONNNNNE

Bwhahaha what's funny about that is you can't. The glorious iPhone can't do video, only stills. :lol:

Fucking iPhone.

Bwhahaha what's funny about that is you can't. The glorious iPhone can't do video, only stills. :lol:

f*cking iPhone.

Things the iPhone killer (Instinct) can do that the iPhone can't:

Talking GPS
Community for app development (nowhere near the level of the G1 though)
Record Video
touchscreen keyboard for larger hands
Replace the battery
Charge a battery while your phone isn't attached to a charger.
Connect to Exchange servers painlessly.

Things the iPhone can do that the Instinct can't:
Get charged $150 plus the cost of a battery to replace it?

ya know why??? cause I make CALLS on it. :lol:

and text and email and use the web. there's a lot of other stuff it does but iono.

brick_phone.jpg

Things the iPhone killer (Instinct) can do that the iPhone can't:

Talking GPS
Community for app development (nowhere near the level of the G1 though)
Record Video
touchscreen keyboard for larger hands
Replace the battery
Charge a battery while your phone isn't attached to a charger.
Connect to Exchange servers painlessly.

Things the iPhone can do that the Instinct can't:
Get charged $150 plus the cost of a battery to replace it?

bb storm does all that though I prefer the bold because touchscreen isn't a feature I care about

As does the Treo 600 in 2003 :lol:

what with all the storage it had back then? must have taken sweet postage stamp sized videos :p

with battery life of 3 days or so even getting a zillion emails, an extra battery and charger really aren't terribly useful for a bb user...at&t charges for the voice gps, yes...no company just gives that service away that I'm aware of

with battery life of 3 days or so even getting a zillion emails, an extra battery and charger really aren't terribly useful for a bb user...at&t charges for the voice gps, yes...no company just gives that service away that I'm aware of

Sprint.

Hence the comments I made about it.

And touch screen smart phones do eat up a lot of battery life, hence the need for the extra battery.

Sprint.

Hence the comments I made about it.

And touch screen smart phones do eat up a lot of battery life, hence the need for the extra battery.

no surprise sprint would give it away...their market share sucks and they never get the A level new hardware first

no surprise sprint would give it away...their market share sucks and they never get the A level new hardware first

They don't? The Instinct was the first iClone to actually make a dent to the iPhone.

Now the Palm Pre is coming out and people are chomping at the bit for that.

Both the Instinct and the Pre are Sprint Exclusives. The Instinct 2.0 is coming out soon too.

The Treo Pro is also a Sprint Exclusive.

Last edited:
bb storm does all that though I prefer the bold because touchscreen isn't a feature I care about

what with all the storage it had back then? must have taken sweet postage stamp sized videos :p

4gb through SD (not SDHC). 640x480

They don't? The Instinct was the first iClone to actually make a dent to the iPhone.

Both the Instinct and the Pre are Sprint Exclusives. The Instinct 2.0 is coming out soon too.

I am certainly looking forward to the Pre. But the idea of going back to Sprint makes my brows furrowed in anger.

palm is about as big an also ran as sprint is

4gb through SD (not SDHC). 640x480

4gb of sd storage back then probably cost more than the phone! not a very sensible video solution at the time

so the moral to the story is either :

a. get a cell phone for a BF.

or

b. if I HAD a cool cell phone I'd already have one.

And as your BFF, I can find you a good phone and train you on it so that entering hottie's numbers and addresses can be made easily. I could also make sure they get backed up so that if, in the rare event of a drunken stupor, you inadvertently drop your phone in a curved and irregularly shaped pool or hot tub full of strippers, I can recover your very important data.