Apply here to be Shalimar's BFF

1) Carys (it means badass in Welsh)
2) Very good, I won at the semi-finals of the regionals.
3) Legal
4) All lady
5) Whatever you like
6) Can you move DJ gear around? Y/N Sure, I used to DJ weddings years ago :fly:
7) Because if one of your bikini women ever drops out I can replace them and save the day. I hear translucent skin in the new tan.

:lol: yerrr... I get freckles and my hair has red in it. That's how white I am. :(

Have you tried self-tanner? Whatta joke, unless your tan to begin with you just turn orange. :(

I have freckles in the summer, it used to piss me off because every year at school my dad would pick me up in the summer and EVERY YEAR he'd be like 'oh I didn't noticed you had freckles'. Men! My partner is half Scottish and half Irish, has a pretty ginger beard etc, if he goes out in the sun for 30minutes he's like a lobster.

Nah, I only just started wearing make-up. Girls at school used to do it and their hands were hilarious, the webs between the fingers were so pale in comparison. Funny as hell.

I simply do not tan. :(

We are probably equally as white.

From meeting the two of you, I would have to say Enemy is a bit more pale. Not only is she white, you can see arteries through her skin like it's made of Vietnamese rice paper.

You use sunscreen, apparently Enemy uses the 1700's standard of injecting just slight amounts of arsenic to thin out the dermal layer.

From meeting the two of you, I would have to say Enemy is a bit more pale. Not only is she white, you can see arteries through her skin like it's made of Vietnamese rice paper.

You use sunscreen, apparently Enemy uses the 1700's standard of injecting just slight amounts of arsenic to thin out the dermal layer.

:lol: I have to say I'm probably slightly less pale from when you met me but I see your point., even if it sounded mean. :p